𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

•••

♪• Nᴇ-ʏᴏ - ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ

♪• N-ʏᴏ - ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜs ғ ʏᴏᴜ

"Okay but how many months are you now?" I looked over at Isla as she spoke. Her hands gently resting on my bump with a huge smile.

"Five months and these twins are just growing so much." I looked at her with a light laugh knowing that my nineteen week pregnant self was already so over not sleeping comfortably.

The pregnancy pillow helped but I missed being able to sleep on my stomach and comfortably on my back. I looked over at Olivia who had just walked into the restaurant along with Landon. Her caramel skin glowing within the sun as a bright smile rested on her face.

It had been a while since I had last hung out with them and this time I was more than excited to sit, talk and especially eat. I've been craving chocolate brownies with whipped cream or icecream on top but Hugo reversed t let me have it. When I tried to sneak it when he wasn't there, I couldn't even start it before he found out by coming home earlier than I had expected.

"Hi Anna." I waved slightly before smiling as Isla before going over to Olivia and giving her a hug.

I glanced behind her looking over at Landon with a small smile on my face as I said a small 'hello' to him. My belly didn't really allow me to hug Olivia properly as I had gotten bigger this time which made me believe that one of the twins was out in the front today.

"Oh Livy, how are you?" I gushed over her pretty blue dress while smiling at her before taking my seat next to Hugo in the booth.

We actually had more people added to our group which were Lucas and Cecilia. As much as Hugo didn't like Lucas being close to me for whatever reason, he was behaving himself.

"Avianna, we are all so happy for you both." I nodded my head at Cecilia as her french accent brushed through the table. Her dark brown hair in a ponytail while her light brown eyes looked at me, she was beautiful. She was a well known model and she was just so nice to be around as her energy was calm yet reckless in a way no one could understand but her.

"Thank you." I looked at Hugo feeling his hand on my upper thigh, rubbing it up and down.

"You look amazing as always, princess." I blushed, thanking Lucas as he spoke. He is always such a flirt but you could tell that he loves Cecilia with everything in him.

"Hello, what can I get you all today?" We looked at each other before looking at the waitress that had a smile on her face. She looked no older than twenty meaning that we were probably within the same age group.

Everyone told her their orders, leaving me to be the last one to go because I didn't know what I wanted.

I looked at her and sighed before looking back down at the menu. I didn't want to keep her waiting but I was just so confused on what to get. "Can I get the coco chocolate brownie and for the main, can I get lasagna?" I watched as she nodded her head with a smile.