𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

•••

♪• Rɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ - sᴏs ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ ᴍᴇ

♪• Rɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ - ss ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ ᴍᴇ

I sighed quietly as I finished putting on my clothes as I got ready for work. The pretty pink dress with ruffles on the sleeves. The front of my dress was a bit baggy which helped hide my little baby bump that grew daily. If the pregnancy test was correct, right now I was about one month pregnant with my baby bean.

Mon précieux bébé haricot.

{My precious baby bean}

Neglected. That's all I was currently feeling and all I have been feeling since that day.

I was sad and a bit down as Hugo had been ignoring me ever since I had said "I love you" to him. I didn't expect him to say it back but it felt bad knowing that he was now ignoring me because of it. Whenever I tried to speak to him he either never spoke back or got up and left.

He was never there when I went to bed nor when I woke up. I missed him and his touch. I needed him right now even more so because I felt like I was alone and neglected. My morning sickness was kicking in almost everyday with little to no brakes from it.

My mornings were the worst part of the day and although the love I have for the little bean growing inside of me is unexplainable, though it sucked having morning sickness with him not being there to comfort me. I hated being needy but he was all I ever wanted at those times.

I turned away from the mirror going over to the bed where my small black handbag stayed. I grabbed it sliding my feet into the black bow sandals that went well with my white painted toes as well as my handbag.

I took my binder for work, a bit happy that I would be seeing Lillith again. She had been keeping me company while at work but only for half an hour or so until she had to leave. I walked out of the room and down the halls until I reached the stairs before going down.

I went into the garage from inside the house grabbing the keys to Hugo's light grey BMW as I had no idea what had happened to my car. I had all my other things but my car was something I had no idea where it was.

Maybe it was still at Isla's.I opened the door putting my binder and handbag on the passenger seat before walking around to the drivers side getting in,putting on my seat belt and driving out of the garage.

The drive to work was now longer as we lived in the middle or nowhere with one or two houses miles away from us. I played music as I drove, not liking the uncomfortable silence.

I was only two minutes away from work when I started craving pancakes. I sighed at the cravings hoping that this time they would hopefully stay down. I got out of the car and went inside the small cafe before ordering them.