𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

•••

♪• Kʜᴀʟɪᴅ ғᴛ

♪• Kʜᴀʟɪᴅ ғ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀɴɪ - ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟɪᴇs (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

We had gotten married almost five days ago and our honeymoon was what most would call something normal. However, I didn't and it was simply because for me everything was more than normal but unique. Maybe you could say, Something Above Ordinary

Three days of being in Bali and it was stunning. Being burnt by the sun was the least of my worries as my large sun hat blocked and protected my face from the sun. My skin however, was covered in sunscreen but that wasn't working out so well.

I was currently in the cabana with Hugo. My head rested in his lap while sat up and was doing something on his computer.

Within the last three days, I've become a bit unsure about how I look. My stomach became firm at my lower abdomen while my boobs got a bit bigger.

I was starting to notice that my appetite had become even larger.

"I'm hungry." I looked at the pinterest feed that showed the food that looked extremely delicious. I hated all these changes to my body. I sat up with a groan before sitting next to Hugo leaning my head against his broad, muscular shoulder.

His tattoos showed along his arm and veins showed as he typed hardly on the delicate keys of his computer. I sighed a bit louder than I had thought because he looked at me.

His eyes looking down on me while the sea green color of his eyes darkens. What could he possibly be doing on that computer of his? It wasn't my business but his eyes were hard and cold while his face held creases looking stressed out.

"Are you alright?" My hand made its way to his face gently caressing it while my hand brushed over his slight stubble. His eyes looked directly in mine before he leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

He winked. He winked right after kissing my forehead and went back to typing on the computer.

I sat back leaning off of his shoulder glancing around before looking down at my phone. I logged out of pinterest looking at the time.

I stood up suddenly looking at Hugo who was already looking at me. I felt irritated when I was just fine a minute ago. I shook my head, getting some of our things together before grabbing them and leaving.

I wanted to go to the room and sleep or maybe even eat some more food. It was late evening right now and I just had enough.

I continued to walk as people looked at me with their normal judging eyes. At this point I was just at my wits end. I've had enough of people judging me and think the worst of me even before they've gotten to know me.