Chapter eight

You talked for a while longer, smoking as you discussed various topics that popped into your head. It was the first time Lionel had been able to talk to you freely, outside of work. He found himself loosening up even more as the cannabis got into his system, watching you in awe as you rambled on like he had never seen before.

"You're talkative." He mused, lighting a second joint and passing it to you.
"Is that such a bad thing, boss?" You mocked.
"You must stop calling me that...'' He groaned.
"Why?" You asked curiously as you pressed the spliff to your lips and inhaled.
"Because I'm beginning to like it a bit too much... you're inflating my ego." He admitted in a low tone.
"Well we can't have that, can we?" You teased, staring up at him.

"And don't look at me like that..." He whined, trying to stop himself from getting engaged in direct eye contact with you as you took another long drag, breathing in and sighing deeply without breaking it. "Christ..." He muttered, watching as your plump lips wrapped around the tip of the joint.
"Why not?" You asked teasingly.
"Because it's... tempting." He purred. You smirked and let out a giggle as you leaned over and passed it back to him, sitting back down and trying to get comfortable.

"It's freezing in here." You moaned, trying to adjust your position on the sofa without exposing yourself. Lionel watched with hazy eyes, running his tongue along the edges of his teeth as his eyes focussed on your legs.
"It's because that group just left, we're losing body heat." Lionel muttered. You shot him a look, parting your lips and gesturing to the empty space next to you on the sofa.
"If you're going to stare at least come over here so you can have a closer look." You purred, causing his cock to twitch in his trousers.
"If you're cold, I suppose it's the gentlemanly thing to do..." He hummed, making excuses.

Lionel got up off of his chair and planted himself next to you, resting his arm behind you on the back frame. You shifted closer to him, leaning back against his arm and letting out a deep sigh.
"Is that better? Or are you still cold?" He asked, toying with the fabric of your blouse that barely covered your shoulder.
"Still a bit cold." You responded, crossing your arms and running your hands up to your shoulders as goose bumps began to form all over you. Lionel's hand met yours as you continued to rub your arms to create friction.
"You're doing a poor job at that I must say, let me." He offered, replacing your movements and firmly rubbing your upper arm with his large, warm hands.

"Mmmm, that's better..." You sighed, letting yourself relax against the back of the sofa. Lionel chuckled, looking around and noticing a pile of blankets in a basket next to the chair. He ceased contact with you briefly and grabbed one, unfolding it and shaking it out before laying it over you both.
"Now this will warm you up, for sure." Lionel hummed, returning to his seat and wrapping the blanket around your shoulders, letting it drape over your laps.

"Good find." You cooed, feeling sleepy. "My feet are killing me, I'm taking my heels off." You decided, slipping them off one by one and letting them fall to the floor.
"Ugh... god that's better..." You groaned, reaching down and half-heartedly massaging your feet.

"Make yourself at home why don't you." Lionel teased, earning a scowl from you. "I'm kidding, it's nice to see you like this..." He admitted, reaching under the blanket and smoothing his palm over your thigh.
"Is this okay?" He hummed, making sure you were still accepting of his touch after the unfortunate events of the day.
"I could ask you the same..." You muttered, reciprocating his actions in an attempt to play him at his own game.

"G-god yes... fine with me..." He groaned, letting his pinky stray to the inner part of your thigh, tracing circles into your skin as you leaned into his touch.
"G-good.. I'm glad..." You stammered, trying to stay composed. You ran your hand over his clothed knee, stroking it slowly. Keep that motion up for any longer and we're going to have a problem. He thought, tensing his thighs as you soothed him.