Chapter thirteen

"You deserve to feel as gorgeous as you look tonight." Lionel hummed as you got into the taxi. You smiled weakly, still not sold on the idea of going out, but glad to be in his company.
"You're too complimentary." You scoffed, feeling down about yourself after your rejection.
"No, I'm an honest man." he responded sternly, placing his arm over the back of your seat and reaching around to fiddle with the strap of your dress.

He slid his hand underneath it and pushed it off your shoulder, humming as he gently massaged you, smoothing his thumb over your collar bone.
"I think you need a massage... maybe I can give you one when we get back later?" He offered. You rested your head on his shoulder, nuzzling into him in approval as your nose and lips lightly grazed his neck, toying with the idea of kissing his soft skin.

He grit his teeth, letting his fingers slide up into your hair, grabbing a handful and tugging it gently, reprimanding you for your teasing. You let out a stifled moan, enjoying his rough touch and nipping his neck gently. He groaned, raising an eyebrow, pleasantly surprised at your response.

"That was meant to stop you from messing with me, not encourage you, dirty girl." He muttered, feeling his trousers tighten as you traced your lips up to his ear.
"Sorry, boss." you whispered, smirking.
"F-fuck... you're too much." He purred, struggling to keep composed as he shifted in his seat.
"Touch me." You hummed, running your hand down his front and fiddling with the buttons on his shirt.

Oh Christ. He thought as you undid two buttons and slid your hand underneath his shirt, smoothing your palm along his bare stomach and grazing your nails over his waist. Your hand travelled further down, untucking his shirt as he grit his teeth and shook his head.
"Please..." You begged as Lionel grabbed your wrist gently, rejecting your touch.

"Trust me... you're just upset." He chastised, suddenly noticing the smell of alcohol on your breath and realising why you were getting too excited.
"I'm lonely..." You moaned, hurt by his decision to push you away.
"I know darling, but that's not the answer. Especially not right now." He soothed, stopping himself from allowing your advances and deciding you would thank him for it later. You nodded slowly, accepting his point and laying back on his shoulder.
"Good girl, (Y/n)." He praised, wrapping his arm around your waist and hugging you closer. You laid against him, satisfied by his affection as he let his cheek rest on your head, looking straight ahead as you arrived at your destination.

Lionel stepped out of the car, shooting you a smirk before taking your hand and dragging you out with him.
"Come on, I promise we'll have fun. We usually do, don't we?" He asked sincerely.
"Our idea of fun differs." You mocked, shooting him a look, knowing it would get a rise out of him. He furrowed his brows and pursed his lips.
"Don't give me those eyes, I'm trying to be on my best behaviour for you tonight." He growled, whispering into your ear before grabbing your waist and leading you into the bar.

You sat talking to Lionel for an hour, changing the topic of conversation from work to personal life. You tried to explain your reasoning for meeting up with Martin before he swiftly stopped you.
"You don't have to justify yourself to me." He cooed, grabbing the top of your arm and smoothing his thumb over your shoulder. "Come on, we're dancing." He ordered, running his hand down your arm and grasping your wrist, pulling you up and dragging you over to dance.

Lionel pulled you close to him as a new song started.
"I love this one." He whispered, wrapping his arms around your waist and gripping you gently as you leaned into him, snaking your arms around his neck.
"Me too." You hummed, feeling safe in his embrace as he smoothed his hands over your hips. 

"Loosen up." He encouraged, sliding one hand behind you and resting it on the small of your back. You obliged, letting out a stifled moan as he held you close.
"That's right..." He purred, circling his fingers against your clothed back in praise as you looked up at him and smiled.