Chapter seventeen

You woke up Sunday morning and quickly jumped in the shower, shaving your legs in preparation for the upcoming week, knowing Lionel would approve. You made yourself a tea and sat at your desk, logging into your work email and refreshing the page until your boss's name popped up. A text came through instantaneously.

Morning darling, could you fill out the forms in the first email and send them back to me? The rest is self explanatory, just check in with me when you're done. Miss you.

You grinned, opening up the attachments and completing the documents before quickly proof-reading them and sending them back.

Done, I've read through the next few, I should be fine. Let me know if you need anything else. Miss you too, you soppy bastard. You teased, poking fun at his soft message, enjoying the new phrase that you now exchanged.

I could do with you sitting on my lap whilst I sift through these tedious emails, but other than that... I'm fine, thanks. Maybe, but you're not supposed to point it out. He scolded, gritting his teeth as you distracted him from his work.

You read through his text and let out a lengthy moan, imagining the feeling of his cock stretching you out as he tried to word important emails.

Oh how I'd love to oblige... I'm aching to be filled. You responded playfully, leaving your desk for a moment and reaching into your bedroom drawer, pulling out the toy you had bought yourself on your trip with Lionel in Amsterdam.

You placed it on the seat underneath you and removed your panties from under your skirt, lowering yourself until the tip was lined up with your entrance. You let out a stifled moan as you sat down fully, letting the toy fill you as you imagined the feeling of Lionel's throbbing cock between your legs. You began to circle your hips, realising how out of practice you were and hoping to improve before meeting your boss again.

After a few minutes you felt comfortable, bouncing slowly on the toy as you completed your work. Suddenly, Lionel's contact popped up on screen with a green symbol, flashing at you. Your eyes widened as you fumbled to answer it, clicking to before realising you had accepted a video call. You blushed, looking at Lionel as he furrowed his brows.

"Hi, you seem shocked... did you not get my text?" He asked, trying to figure out what was wrong as you sat throbbing around the toy.
"S-sorry, I got distracted... w-what do you need?" You questioned, secretly pleasuring yourself as you stared at Lionel in his casual clothes, subconsciously biting your lip.
"Right... I just thought it was easier to talk like this than to text, my fingers are slow but my lips are fast, you know?" He explained playfully.
"O-oh, yes... of course.. I-I understand..." You hummed, reaching underneath to adjust the position of the toy and clicking the button, making it pulse against your clit. "Oh sh-shit.." You moaned, shocked by the feeling as you tried to contain yourself.

Lionel raised an eyebrow, smirking as he realised what you were doing.
"Oh... So I was interrupting something... You dirty girl." He purred, relaxing his features and leaning back in his chair. "Come on, tell me what you're doing to yourself..." He hissed, palming himself under the desk through his boxers as he watched you shift through hazy eyes.

"N-nothing, Sir... just thought I'd t-take your advice and p-practice for this week." You explained, holding back moans as you arched your back and rubbed the toy against yourself.
"Is that so... Well I suppose you're just following my orders."
"Absolutely, S-sir..." You moaned, turning up the vibrations.

"You like using my title when you fuck yourself, don't you?" He teased, clenching his jaw as he watched you writhing on the screen.
"Y-yes..." You admitted, feeling yourself coming close to finishing.
"Do it again." He demanded, watching you squirm.
"Yes, S-sir..." You obliged, turned on by his dominance.
"I want you to say my name as you cum." He snarled, desperately choking his cock in an attempt to hold off his orgasm.
"B-bold of you to assume I don't d-do that e-every time." You retorted, feeling jolts of pleasure run through you.

"U-ugh I bet you do... fucking gagging for it aren't you (Y/n)..." He grunted as the vein running up his shaft throbbed.
"Y-yes, O-oh sh-shit Lionel! I'm c-cumming!" You gasped, biting down on your free hand to muffle your noises as your orgasm washed over you.
"Take your hand away, darling, I want to hear you." He urged, cupping his balls and massaging them gently. You continued to roll your hips back and forth on the toy, removing your hand from your mouth and moaning his name as he listened intently, growling at the sight.

"That's better... you filthy thing... fucking yourself over video for your boss..." He mused, watching you come down from your high.
"Oh hush... how're you holding up over there... tempted?" You teased, knowing how much he was aching to make himself cum.
"That's none of your concern... I can wait." He snarled, shaking his head as you began unbuttoning your shirt.

"N-now that's not fair..." He growled as it slipped over your shoulders, revealing your bare chest. "N-no bra?" He asked, clenching his jaw.
"Decided against one today, as we're not in the office." You muttered casually.
"Who said you have to wear one in the office?" He purred, slowly pumping himself as precum dribbled over his tip.

His breath hitched as you played with your nipples, grinning as you drove him crazy.
"P-please... I don't want to cum yet... why are you so naughty..." He whined, gripping the desk with his free hand.
"I'm not sure that's true boss... I think you do want to cum." You hissed in a mocking tone.
"Minx." He grunted, squeezing his cock before letting out a deep sigh and tucking himself away. "You won't break me." He grumbled.
"But you've got to give me points for trying at least." You smirked.
"I'll give you more than points." He mumbled as you buttoned your shirt back up and shot him an innocent look.

"So, what was it you wanted to talk to me about? Or were you just pining for me?" You teased, cocking your head. He narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips, staring through the lens at you.
"I was just checking in. Now get back to work, you've got an hour until you're free." He explained, putting on a sarcastic smile before ending the call.

You chuckled to yourself, pleased with the way you affected him and looking forward to the coming week. After an hour of replying to emails and finishing up all the tasks that Lionel had sent you to complete, you logged off, moving to your bathroom and cleaning yourself up. You decided on a second shower after getting so flustered by Lionel's sudden appearance on your screen and left the bathroom in a towel, wandering into your bedroom to get dressed and pack.

After stopping for some lunch, you spent the rest of the weekend packing and cleaning your apartment, finishing all of the typical Sunday jobs. Lionel spent his day completing some of the jobs you would otherwise have to do in the week and then moved onto his own, finishing just in time to eat and pack a bag before going to bed.

How did you get on, cleared your schedule? You asked, messaging him just before going to bed.

Of course, did you doubt my competence? He queried.

Oh no, Sir... of course not. You replied, smiling to yourself.

I'm going to have to ban the use of that word at work now, every time I hear it I think about your tits... how very unprofessional of me. He scolded, knowing you'd enjoy the fact he was so clearly infatuated with you.

You'll have to ban a lot of words after this week, I fear. You teased.

Not a problem... you call me anything you want, darling. He urged.

Noted. Goodnight, Lionel x You responded, too tired to continue with your conversation and knowing you had to be up reasonably the next day.

Night x