Chapter twenty

"Sh-shit... wait a minute..." He gasped, leaning back slightly and letting his cock slip half way out to catch his breath, overwhelmed by the long awaited feeling.
"C-can't take it?" You teased, pulling him closer to you and forcing him to bottom out.
"Christ!" He yelled, leaning into you as his cock throbbed inside you. "You feel that, pretty girl?" He cooed, regaining composure and kissing you slowly as you nodded eagerly.
"Y-yes daddy-" You whimpered as his eyes widened.

"What was that?" He queried, raising an eyebrow as you blushed, realising your slip up.
"S-sorry...I-I got carried away..." You muttered, embarrassed.
"Say it again." He grunted, beginning to pump you slowly.
"Lionel I-" You started, flustered.
"Say it... again." He reiterated, gritting his teeth as he fucked you.
"Yes daddy." You moaned, grabbing his waist as he quickened his pace.
"Better... you filthy little thing..." He marveled.

"Do you want daddy to fuck you harder, kitten?" He growled, stopping himself from pounding you as he waited for your consent.
"Oh p-please... I'm so close... " You admitted, lifting your hips.
"S-stop that, so desperate." He purred, pinning you back down and fucking you roughly, letting his balls slap against your ass as he grunted, feeling himself getting close.

He slowed, doing his best to savour you as he throbbed violently inside you.
"I-I want you to cum for me... clench around daddy's cock." He demanded, staring into your eyes as sweat glazed his forehead. You nodded as his fingers found your clit, rubbing your desperately as he continued to pump you.
"Sh-shit! I-I'm cumming!" You yelled as waves of pleasure ran through you, pulsing around his cock as he groaned and gripped the sheets.

"I can fucking feel it... u-ugh shit I'm gonna cum, do you want me to pull out?" He asked, breathing heavily as he held back his orgasm.
"F-fill me, Lionel." You hummed, encouraging him to release himself inside you.
"Oh fuck... y-yes... " He groaned, bucking into you as his features tensed, clenching his ass with his last few pumps before cumming deep inside you and letting out a stifled breath. You laid back and watched in the reflection of the mirror as the muscles in his back tightened, distorting the scratch marks.

He threw his head back, enthralled by pleasure as his thighs twitched. You lifted your hips, milking his cock with your sopping pussy as he fell forward, grabbing your throat.
"Sh-shit... that's enough... y-you feel too good." He groaned, letting his length rest inside you as his orgasm passed.
"Can't take my pussy, can you daddy?" You mocked, gasping slightly as he tightened his grip on your throat.

"Don't be a brat." He spat, biting your bottom lip and tugging on it until you whimpered for it's release. "You know damn well I can take it... but if you want to go again I suggest you wait patiently like a good little girl." He growled, raising an eyebrow at your silence.
"Y-yes, boss." You choked, widening your eyes.
"Better." He spat, pulling out and standing up. You rolled over onto your front and let out a deep sigh, satisfied with Lionel's performance.

Lionel put his boxers on and wandered over to the mini bar, grabbing the room service menu and turning back to you.
"What would you lik- Oh fuck... put that away you dirty girl." He groaned, noticing your ass wiggle as you looked over your shoulder playfully.

He shook his head, walking over to grab your legs and pulling them to the edge of the bed. He spanked you hard, making you gasp as a bright red mark appeared on your cheek. Lionel stood behind you as you whimpered, smoothing his palms up your sides and rubbing his semi-erect cock over your ass.
"Mmm, you feel like you're ready to go again boss..." You cooed, leaning back into him and arching your back.

"Patience darling, please..." He chastised, hoping for longer to recuperate. "I'm going to order us some food, we'll take a quick break to eat... and then we can go again." He whispered, placing his hands on your shoulders and massaging you gently before leaning down and pressing kisses down your back.