Chapter thirty two

You took the limo back to Lionel's country home and got changed, feeling your confidence boost as Lionel's eyes scanned over you and his lips parted.
"Beautiful." He purred, fiddling with his cufflinks before wandering over to you and smoothing his hands down your sides, humming as he cupped your ass. "Just, beautiful." He reiterated, pressing his nose into your neck and kissing you gently.
"Down, boy..." You muttered, mocking his eagerness as he groaned against your skin.
"We could skip the party and have some really expensive sex instead..." He suggested, shooting you a desperate look as a smirk grew on his face.
"If you're good... maybe we can do that later..." You teased.
"Christ... I'll be good, I promise." He muttered in a submissive tone, kissing up your neck and across your cheek as you grabbed his wrists and placed his hands back on your waist.
"Hands up here for tonight, we don't want any drama." You reminded him. He grit his teeth and nodded reluctantly, agreeing to your terms.

As you arrived at the party, Lionel seemed to stiffen up slightly, appearing almost nervous. You ignored his change in behaviour and entered the main space, greeting your colleagues and separating from your boss momentarily.
"So, you came together?" One of the women teased, raising an eyebrow at you.
"He picked me up..." You muttered, looking back at him as he poured himself a drink and stood watching you from the corner of the room.
"Sure." She mumbled, looking over your shoulder and shooting Lionel a look as he furrowed his brows and joined you again.

"They know... I feel like everyone knows." You muttered, feeling self conscious as every pair of eyes in the room landed on you both. Lionel sighed as a concerned look grew on his face.
"Well... maybe it's okay if they know..." He said cautiously, placing his hand on your lower back for comfort as someone behind him whispered. You shocked your head.
"But they don't understand..." You explained, unsure of your next move.

"Probably just another fling." Someone muttered as they passed you, alerting Lionel to your issue with the situation.
"I didn't think about that..." He admitted, looking around and realising people's misconceptions. "I'll fix it." He added, clearing his throat and dragging you to the centre of the room.
"What are you doing?" You asked, feeling embarrassed as all eyes were suddenly set on you both.

"Trust me... shall we give them what they've all been waiting for?" He asked, cupping your chin and raising an eyebrow as you nodded. He leaned in and kissed you deeply, holding your waist and pulling you into him as he softly groaned into your mouth. The room went silent as everyone stopped their conversations, gasping and pointing at you both with wide eyes. Lionel pulled away and smiled, lifting his head and clearing his throat again.

"I hope that satisfies everyone's craving to delve into our personal relationship." He stated, gritting his teeth and breathing deeply as he shifted about nervously. "No more secrets, (Y/n) and I are in a relationship and for that reason, we will be leaving you all to it for tonight." He explained as you looked up at him confused. "If anybody needs me, I suggest you wait until tomorrow... Tonight, I'll be occupied." He stated as the room stayed silent. Lionel looked down at you and smiled, taking your arm and guiding you towards the exit. The receptionist grabbed you briefly and whispered into your ear.
"I always knew he liked you, have fun." She muttered, smirking as you smiled back.

"If anyone treats you any differently, you know where to come." Lionel reassured you, relieved to finally have your truth out in the open.
"I think everyone could care less." You scoffed, noticing the conversations resume as you both left.
"For now, tomorrow they'll all be sober, that's a different story." He muttered, amused. "Now, have I been good or are we in for a boring night of no sex?" He asked, hopeful.
"Hmm, outing us to the entire office? I wouldn't say you've been well behaved..." You teased as he pushed you into the limo and spanked you playfully.