Chapter thirty three (final)

The next morning Lionel woke you up with a kiss on the cheek, slowly moving to your lips and biting gently, alerting you with a groan as he tugged lightly on your plump bottom lip.
"Good morning." He hummed.
"Mmmm, do that again..." You moaned, reaching out for the back of his head and pulling him back in.

"Yes ma'am..." He muttered, tugging on your lip and adding pressure as he deepened the kiss. You moved both hands to the back of his head and rolled over, pulling him back into bed and climbing on top of him.
"Someone's woken up in a good mood." He soothed, submitting to your touch as you sat on his clothed cock.
"I'm just getting you ready for your long, hard day, boss." You teased, kissing down his neck as he groaned in defeat.
"Fuck... I'm not going to complain... just... try and keep it softcore." He begged.
"We both know you prefer hardcore, daddy." You mocked, playfully. He groaned at the nickname and nodded.

"Of course I do... but not at work, darling... and that name stays in the bedroom, got it?" He chastised, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, daddy." You hummed, grinding against him before climbing off and getting ready for work.
"Fucking minx." He muttered, waistbanding his cock and straightening himself out in the mirror.

You arrived at the office together. Lionel sat down at his desk whilst you made him a coffee and brought it over to him. As you joined him, you noticed he had taken something out of his bag and left it on the desk.
"Remember this?" He asked, smirking. He picked up the candle he had bought from the spa and lit it, breathing in the scent and instantly feeling himself getting hard as he was reminded of the last time he smelt it.
"I do... Are you sure you can control yourself with the smell of sex in the air?" You mocked. He rolled his eyes and scoffed, ignoring your comment.

"Here's today, it's not too busy." He explained, handing you a short 'to-do list' of tasks that needed completing by the end of the day.
"Do you want me to start now?" You asked, he shook his head.
"Not yet, I need you on hand for this meeting in case the wifi goes down or something." He muttered, rolling his eyes at his incapability.
"Of course, Sir." You chuckled.
"Less of that, (Y/n)." He growled, placing his hand on your thigh as he stared at the screen, attempting to find the video call invite as he stroked you.
"That's only encouraging me and you know it." You muttered, guiding his hand further up your skirt before snapping your legs shut and trapping him.
"Naughty." He scolded, shooting you a chastising look before removing his hand.

"I can't find it." He snapped, admitting defeat as he strained his eyes further.
"Let me." You offered, standing up and leaning over him as he raised his eyebrows and smirked. He grit his teeth and watched you concentrating on the screen before grabbing your hips and forcing you into his lap.
"Mmm, take a seat." He purred as his cock stiffened beneath you.
"Who's unprofessional now, hm?" You mocked, wiggling your ass against him.
"F-fuck... still you." He spat, slowly rocking your back and forth on his bulge as you continued to scroll.
"Found it." You said suddenly, halting his movements and turning back.
"Thank you." He purred, "Comfortable?"
"Very..." You responded, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him.
"We only have a few minutes until the meeting, don't start something you can't finish, darling." He urged, groaning into your mouth as you reached down and palmed him.

"I can finish it." You muttered, unzipping his trousers and pulling his cock out.
"(Y/n)... w-what are you-" He started, interrupted by the sound of his computer, indicating an incoming call. He shot you a look.
"Trust me." You muttered, turning back around to face the computer screen and reaching down to remove your panties, sitting down on his cock as he groaned and cursed you under his breath.

"Gentlemen." Lionel cooed as you clicked the button, answering the call as Lionel's cock buried itself within you. Lionel grit his teeth as you clenched, knowing any slight movement would be too obvious to the men on the call. "I-I hope you don't mind, I'm joined by Miss (Y/L/N) today, sh-she's better with the tech than I am." He explained, hoping to use your presence to distract the men from his stuttering. "S-stay still." He muttered, begging you to make it easier on him.
"If that's what you want." You purred, sitting down fully until he bottomed out. Lionel groaned under his breath, masking it as a cough and clearing his throat before continuing the meeting.

You watched in the camera as Lionel squirmed, struggling to keep on task as you shifted around on his lap, occasionally tightening around him to warrant a response.
"How are you doing back there, boss?" You muttered, "Ready to cum?" You teased. He shook his head and swallowed, trying to regain composure.
"Y-you're fucking filthy... getting stuffed with your boss's cock." He seethed under his breath as the men on the screen were distracted.

"We're having some technical difficulties, Mr.Shabandar, we will call you back." One of the men called out, ending the call.
"Fuck, that was torture." Lionel grunted, still aware of his colleagues wandering past his office.
"Stop complaining and fill me." You purred, reaching under and grabbing his balls as he groaned.
"O-oh, oh fuck... I'm gonna cum..." He growled, clenching his jaw.

"Shhh, quiet, Sir." You teased, pushing a finger into his ass as he leant forward and submitted himself to you.
"Oh darling, d-don't stop." He begged, gripping you tightly. You stayed still, enjoying the feeling of his cock throbbing inside you as he reached his peak. "P-please... m-move, I'm so close..." He groaned, tightening his grip on your hips. You shook your head, forcing him to take matters into his own hands as he let out a low moan and grabbed your thighs pistoning into you from behind as you steadied yourself on the desk.

"Fuck I'm cumming! I-I can't stop!" He whined as his balls slapped against your ass, filling you with hot cum as he slowed down, milking his cock until he was spent. "D-don't move... S-stay..." He whimpered, enjoying the overstimulation as his cock pulsed inside you.

"Ugh you feel s-so good..." He groaned, his euphoric state quickly interrupted by a second call. You hopped off of his lap and put your panties back on, letting Lionel zip up his trousers before wandering off to the bathroom whilst he finished the meeting.

As the day concluded, Lionel packed up his things and placed his hand on your lower back, guiding you out of his office and walking you down to the exit.
"Are we going to do this every day or are you going to come and live with me already?" He asked, cocking his head.
"Was that an invitation?" You responded, chuckling at his terrible attempt at romance.

"Maybe." He muttered, "I can give you some time to think-"
"Yes, I'd love to... if you drop me home I can have everything I need packed within the hour..." You offered, shooting him a questioning look.
"Are you really this scheduled in every aspect of your life?" He mocked, bundling you into the limo.
"Yes." You responded. He stared at you for a moment, marvelling over your ability to impress him so effortlessly.

"I'm reminded again just how lucky I am to have bagged myself an assistant and a wife all in one." He cooed, resting his head on your shoulder.
"Soft touch." You scoffed, kissing his forehead.

a/n - so um, that's where it ends... for now... I'm not sure where to go from here but obviously there are loads of possibilities and I love writing Lionel so expect more at some point! If you have any suggestions feel free to comment or message me them :) in the meantime, I'll be continuing to write one shots and add to my Sev fic and Sinclair fic (and maybe the Ed one too) - thanks for reading, love y'all