Chapter sixteen

"However... That doesn't mean I don't want you..." He continued, noticing your silence. "All the time..." He muttered, wrapping an arm around your waist and kissing you gently. You hummed, enjoying his firm grip as he held you close, running a hand up into your hair.
"I could kiss you all day." He mused, breaking away for a moment before returning to your lips.
"Please do..." You purred, intoxicated by his touch as he lifted you, supporting your hips and wrapping your legs around his waist.
"Mmm, we should take this in there." He cooed, clenching his jaw as he spoke.

"I thought you wanted to wait?" You muttered.
"We're just kissing... besides I'm going home tonight, I've got some things to complete before Monday and I'll leave you to pack tomorrow." He explained through laboured breaths as he carried you into your bedroom and collapsed onto the bed. You groaned in disapproval as he left your lips, tracing down your neck and unbuttoning your blouse.

"J-just kissing, hm?" You probed, running your hands through his hair as you watched him make his way down to your chest, moaning at the sight of your tits.
"Are you complaining?" He questioned, looking up at you and raising an eyebrow as he reached beneath your back and unhooked your bra with his thumb and finger.
"N-no, Sir." You moaned, tightening your grip on the back of his head as he pulled your bra off, licking and sucking at your nipples.
"Good girl." He hummed, sliding his hand up your thigh and pulling down your panties, letting his fingers explore your folds. "You can't have my cock yet... but you seemed to enjoy this earlier." He soothed, toying with you as he slid two fingers into your wet cunt.
"Sh-shit..." You hissed, breathing heavily against his cheek as his lips returned to yours.

"We're not in public anymore, darling... you can be vocal." He encouraged, biting your bottom lip and dragging it slightly until you whimpered. "Better... I suppose the neighbours would appreciate it more if you stayed at that volume." He added, smirking. You nodded, knowing you'd get knocks at the door if you were too loud.
"What about Monday? C-can I scream your name then?" You moaned.
"You fucking better." He growled, thrusting his fingers into you faster as he felt you clench, using his thumb to rub your clit.

"Sh-shit... Lionel... p-please fuck me." You begged, desperate to feel him.
"Ugh... you are so filthy... begging for my cock..." He groaned, unbuckling his trousers and pulling out his length, leaning back and stroking it as he towered over you. "I'm not going to fuck you." He grumbled, "N-not yet..."

You grabbed him, replacing his hand and pumping him rhythmically.
"O-oh fuck! Y-you whore..." He groaned, bucking up into your hand as he submitted to your touch.
"Only for you." You hummed, teasing his tip with your thumb as he steadied himself, gripping your thigh and doing his best to focus on making you cum. You moaned as he sped up, slowly releasing your grip of his cock as you came close.

"O-oh fuck, y-yes, faster!" You begged. Lionel let out a strangled breath at your words, obliging immediately as his stiff cock rested against you.
"Twice in one day? Such a lucky girl..." He praised, feeling your clit twitch as you came undone.
"I'm c-cumming, o-oh fuck!" You moaned, looking up at him as you clenched around his fingers. He stared down at you, gritting his teeth as you lifted your hips, encouraging him to push his fingers deeper into you as you rode out your orgasm.
"Mmm, You like it nice and deep, don't you (Y/n)?" He purred, parting his lips as he marveled over your disheveled form.
"Y-yes... I can take it..." You sighed, struggling to catch your breath.
"Mhm, I'll believe it when I see it, darling." He teased, grabbing his cock roughly and holding it over you as you squirmed desperately.

"Right, I'll leave you to it." He smirked, tucking himself away and doing up his trousers. "Is that okay?" He asked, leaning down to kiss you gently, lightly placing his large hand around your throat.
"Mmm, If you must." You cooed, holding his wrist and forcing him to choke you. He furrowed his brows, tutting at your actions as you smiled up at him.
"Oh you like that too, huh? I'll remember that." He muttered, squeezing and earning a gasp from you before releasing his grasp and straightening himself out.

"I'll see you Monday morning, if you need any help with packing, text me." He offered, making an excuse to talk to you before you met again.
"I know exactly what I'm packing, Sir." You muttered.
"You only really need to bring yourself." He rasped, scanning his eyes over your chest as you sat up and did up your buttons.
"No clothes?" You teased, shooting him an innocent look.
"Absolutely not." He scolded satirically, placing his hand on your shoulder as he towered over you, smoothing his thumb over your clothed skin.

"Stop distracting me... I need to leave." He groaned, gripping the side of your head and running his fingers through your hair.
"I'm not stopping you..." You hummed, licking your lips as you eyed his bulge. He cupped your chin, tilting your head back so your eyes met his.

"You'll get it, but you have to be patient." He chastised, kissing your lips with restrained passion before pulling away and clenching his jaw. "I'm going, see you Monday."
"Yes, Sir." You scoffed, enjoying the effect you had over him as he left your apartment.

Lionel soon arrived home, unbuttoning his jeans as he entered his bedroom and letting out a strangled sigh before slamming the door behind him.
"Fucking hell you've done it..." He praised, impressed with his ability to restrain himself around you. "Two nights and she's yours." He muttered, undressing to just his boxers and laying on his bed, palming himself as he scrolled through his phone. He grit his teeth, toying with the idea of rewarding himself but quickly deciding not to, letting his stiff length protrude from his boxers.

After a while of sitting and staring at the ceiling in an attempt to distract himself from his lust for you, Lionel got up and went for a shower. The hot water washed over his body, causing his lips to part as the stream flowed over his throbbing tip.

"Oh fuck... just d-don't cum..." He reiterated, allowing himself to enjoy the jolts of pleasure pulsing through his body before reaching out and turning off the tap, panting heavily as he held back his orgasm. "Pull yourself together..." He seethed under his breath, desperately trying not to give in to his urges.

He made his way back to his bed, roughly drying his balls and shaft with the towel and letting out a low groan as he unintentionally pumped himself. His stomach tensed at the feeling as he reached out and grabbed the post of his bed with his free hand, arching over and squeezing his cock in an attempt to calm his excitement. His phone buzzed, distracting him for a moment as he tied the towel around his waist and picked up the phone, narrowing his eyes.

Is it unprofessional of me to say I miss you already? You asked, making a smirk appear on his face as he drafted a reply, sitting down on the bed.

Maybe, but it's even worse for me to say I miss you too. He typed, hitting send before clicking on your contact image and parting his lips as he lost himself for a moment.

You smiled at his message, looking forward to your well deserved time off.

So, what work have you got to complete tomorrow? Do you need me to do anything from here? You queried, wondering how he'd managed to get you both out of the office for an entire week on such short notice.

The worst is over after last week, so just tying up some loose ends. I'll ping you some emails throughout the morning. But, it's still a Sunday, so as of 12pm you're free to do as you please... I suggest you prepare yourself for the week ahead. He teased, hinting at his intentions.

Perfect, I'll get up reasonably and make sure I'm sat by my computer. I'm afraid I won't be able to make you a cup of coffee from here though. You mocked.

You're a good girl, (Y/n). Never a complaint. He praised, enjoying your disposition.

Only when it comes to work, Sir. But you know that already.

I do... speak tomorrow x He sent, pursing his lips as he added the kiss and locked his phone. He laid back into the bed and let out a deep sigh, doing his best to ignore his erection as he drifted off to sleep.