Chapter thirty one

- Time skip, After trip -

You arrived home on Monday after your week away, Lionel dropped you off at your apartment and saw you in.

"Back to reality." He muttered, disapproving of his truth as he stood with his hands on your waist, watching you closely.
"I'm nervous." You admitted, looking up at him.
"Don't be, you'll be fine... we'll be fine." He reassured you, kissing you gently before leaving you to unpack. "I'll see you after lunch, is that enough time?" He called out.
"After a week off of work? Not nearly enough!" You mocked, hearing a faint chuckle as he left your apartment, shutting the door.

You slumped onto your bed, slowly unpacking your bag and mustering up the energy to get in the shower. As you got out, your phone buzzed.

Just some encouragement, I know you're not feeling work today darling. x

You stared at the message in confusion for a moment. It buzzed again, revealing an image of Lionel sitting at his desk looking just as he used to when you started working for him. His hair was neat, his clothes were tailored and the look on his face was lustful. Your eyes trailed down to his chest, noticing his crisp white shirt with the top button undone, revealing a slither of his chest.

I'll be there soon. You might have to restrain me.

You responded, teasing him.

He picked up his phone as soon as the message came through, grunting under his breath and noticing his cock stiffen at the thought. God you don't stand a chance at keeping this all to yourself. He thought, realising how obvious it would be to his colleagues as he hungered for you throughout the day.

Is that so? Very well, you bring the handcuffs.

He replied, earning a giggle from you as you read his message and began to think about the concept. You liked the text and locked your phone, leaving your apartment and making your way into work.

-

"There you are, what happened to you last week?" The receptionist asked, greeting you as soon as you exited the lift and walked over to the front desk.
"I had some time off." You responded, unprepared for questions without having Lionel present to back you up.
"I noticed, people have been talking... He was off last week too." She muttered, gesturing to Lionel and he walked over and smiled at you both, greeting you with a kiss on the cheek and gripping your waist firmly.

"O-oh... really? Wh-what have they been saying?" You asked, earning a concerned look from Lionel as he stepped back and listened in on your conversation.
"A lot... chat later?" She offered, assuming you would get embarrassed with the topic whilst Lionel was present.
"Of course, are you coming tonight? Staff party?" You asked, changing the subject slightly.
"I don't think I have much of a choice, I still work here don't I?" She quipped, winking at Lionel as he shot her a stern look.
"Mhm... we have a lot of things to catch up on after our absence last week, care to get started?" Lionel asked, turning back to you and smiling innocently.
"Yes, Sir." You hummed, knowing it would get a rise out of him.
"(Y/n)... we talked about that." He grumbled as the receptionist was out of earshot, placing his hand on your lower back and guiding you into his office.

"Sorry, would you prefer.... yes, daddy?" You teased, shooting him a longing look as he rolled his eyes and pushed your shoulder, sitting you down at his desk and spinning the chair around until you faced the screen.
"I wasn't kidding... Andrew took care of the urgent ones, but this will take all day to get through." He explained, biting the inside of his cheek in anticipation.
"No problem, I'll get started, boss." You responded, scrolling down to the oldest emails and organising them into urgency. His face instantly relaxed as you got on with your work.
"I forgot that you live to serve me." He muttered, smirking as you glared at him.
"The money helps." You mumbled.
"What was that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and undoing your top button, sliding his hand under your shirt and tweaking your nipple.
"The fact we're fucking... a-also helps." You moaned, weakening under his touch.

"Don't push it..." He spat.
"Or what?" You teased, standing up and attempting to walk away from him to get yourself a coffee before he pulled you back, standing behind you and kicking your legs apart.
"I'll bend you over... and fuck you... right here." He rasped, pushing his bulge against your ass before tracing two fingers up your skirt and pushing them into you.
"L-Lionel... p-please... s-someone will see." You gasped, shocked by his forwardness.
"Oh... I know." He smirked, retracing his fingers and licking them clean. He glanced at the door and noticed a few of your colleagues wandering around, making their way towards his office. "Straighten up, we have company." He muttered, tugging the back of your blouse. Your eyes shot up at the door and you quickly took a seat, getting back to your emails.

People filed in and out of the office over the next few hours, you and Lionel did your best to dodge and altogether avoid the topic of your mutual time off, having still not discussed a cover up story.

"Looking forward to tonight?" Lionel asked, packing up his things and slinging his bag over his shoulder.
"I guess... you're making it out to be something special, it's only a staff party." You reminded him, shooting him a sarcastic look.
"Just because it's obligatory, doesn't mean it can't be fun." He muttered, winking at you as he left his office. You followed him out, assuming you would go your separate ways until the party. He suddenly stopped, halting your thoughts and smirking.
"Oh christ... What does that look mean?" You asked, eager to read his mind.
"Have you got an outfit planned tonight?" He questioned in a low tone.
"No... but it won't take me long to-"
"Perfect, you're coming home with me." He decided, gesturing for you to follow him down the stairs. You furrowed your brows and struggled to form a sentence as he rushed you out of the building and into his limo.

"Care to explain what's going on, or are you kidnapping me?" You asked, confused.
"Please, just trust me." He said with a sly smile, taking your hand and sitting you down in the seat beside him. You nodded, agreeing with whatever plans he had as his hand rested on your thigh. "You'll like it, I promise." He reassured you, grinning as he looked ahead, smoothing his thumb over your knee.

The car pulled up outside a large building, dropping you both off. Lionel helped you out and led you in, greeting the staff as old friends.
"Okay, what colour are we going for... Red? Black? Blue?" He questioned, scanning the room and attempting to navigate the women's section.
"O-oh... Lionel I have dresses at home we really don't have to buy one..." You explained, now understanding his intentions. He shot you a condescending look.
"I'm buying us both something... so self involved." He quipped, smirking as you shoved his shoulder. He moved behind you and gripped your waist, forcing you to stop and listen to him.
"Now, a colour please." He urged.
"Green?" You said hesitantly.
"Don't sound too enthused." He muttered sardonically.
"Emerald green." You reiterated in a more certain tone.
"Much better, darling." He praised, kissing your neck softly before clenching his jaw and searching for the chosen colour.

Lionel wandered around, lifting up hangers and presenting them to you in exchange for a nod or a head shake. You followed him, noticing the extravagant price labels and widening your eyes.
"I think that's enough to try on." You decided, reaching out and grabbing his arm. He turned to face you, smiling.
"Perfect, you take these, I'll do my bit and come and join you." He purred, handing you a small shop's worth of items and nudging you towards the changing rooms. Lionel disappeared into the men's section, searching only for a suit jacket to couple with his extensive array of shirts and pairs of formal trousers. You tried on each dress and took advantage of the multiple mirrors to check the outfit from every angle, quickly deciding on a favourite.

You left the changing rooms and caught Lionel's eye as he placed his chosen suit jacket on the counter.
"Any luck?" He asked, looking down at you as you clutched your favourite dress. He smiled and took it from you.
"Trust you." He scoffed, flipping over the label and taking note of the price before flashing it to you. Your eyes widened and he chuckled at your response. "Don't say a word, it's a gift." He explained, looking down his nose at you and pointing a finger.
"Yes, Sir." You muttered with a grateful expression, reluctantly complying with his wishes.
"Good girl." He hummed, placing the dress beside his matching suit jacket and smirking to himself.
"So, we're matching tonight then? People really will talk." You scoffed, amused by his inability to care about how people viewed him.
"I know, don't worry, I've got it all planned out." He muttered, flashing his card and picking up the items before leaving the store.