Chapter ten

"Do you like museums?" He asked, changing the tone of the day to something more innocent.
"Of course, I love them." You responded.
"Perfect, I might have booked tickets to Van Gogh." He explained, flashing you his phone to show you the confirmation email, "I know it's a bit touristy, I just thought-"
"No, it's great, that's so thoughtful." You smiled and he redeemed his previous actions.
"It's only round the corner, we can walk... If you can handle that?" He mocked, shooting you a wink.
"You've just got on my good side again, don't push it." You teased.

The museum was home to all things Van Gogh but also featured other artists' works, all of which intrigued you and Lionel. You spent hours wandering around, dipping in and out of rooms and switching your focus from one painting to the next as Lionel grabbed you to point out his favourites.
"I like flowers." He cooed, marvelling over the famous artist's painting, appropriately named, 'sunflowers'.
"You big softy." You teased, standing beside him and elbowing his side.
"You love it." He purred, wrapping his arm around your waist and gripping you gently. Your breath hitched, realising his touch had been absent for some time as you both got lost in the art on the walls.
"I do, I enjoy your soft side." You admitted, giving in to his charm for a moment and resting your head on his shoulder.

Lionel looked at you from the corner of his eye, pleasantly surprised at your affection. He smoothed his palm over your hip and toyed with your skirt, pulling it up slightly and letting his pinky stroke your bare skin. You weakened, letting out a stifled moan as he lightly caressed you, keeping on a straight face as you leaned into him.
"Lionel..." You hummed in an attempt to scold him as he let his hand slip under your skirt, kneading your bare ass.

"Yes?" He hissed, smirking as you blatantly enjoyed his touch.
"S-someone's getting comfortable." You teased, trying to control yourself as you felt your thighs clench in reflex. He hushed you, running his tactile fingers across your cheeks in an attempt to find the fabric of your panties.
"Are you wearing a thong, (Y/n)?" He asked in a hushed tone, surprised at your boldness.
"M-maybe." You muttered, pressing your lips together.
"F-fuck you're so naughty..." He groaned, gritting his teeth and retracting his hand as he felt his cock throbbing uncontrollably against the crotch of his trousers. Stop, not in public. He thought, taking a moment to compose himself before turning to you and smiling sweetly.
"Shall we continue?" He suggested, clearing his throat as you flattened out your skirt.
"Y-yes, Sir." You responded, smirking as he attempted to cover his bulge with his jacket.

Lionel guided you around the rest of the museum, showing off his extensive artistic knowledge in an attempt to impress you, not that he would admit it.
"Honestly, the main thing I've learnt today is that you know... everything." You teased, smiling up at him as you left the building.
"I wish I knew everything." He muttered, watching as you missed his point. "Should we drop these back at the hotel?" He asked, gesturing to the two bright pink bags that felt almost as shameful to carry around in public as the items inside them.
"Probably." You chuckled.

"What else do you want to do? We could go and find something to eat?" He offered, tilting his head as he awaited a response.
"Good idea, I'm not really up for another big meal though." You admitted.
"That's fine, what about a drink and some bar snacks in the hotel? We could sneak them back to the room?" He whispered as you made your way down the street.
"As long as you don't judge me for taking off my bra the second we step through the door." You hummed, smirking at him as he furrowed his brows.

"What man would?" He questioned genuinely.
"You'd be surprised, some men think they defy gravity. I hate to break it to you, but that's just not how it works." You scoffed.
"That's because you've been dating internet men." He seethed, reminding you of the man in your phone who had undoubtedly been hounding you all day. Despite his desperate attempts to reach you, you continued to enjoy your time with Lionel, blissfully ignorant to the activity on your phone as it slept in your pocket.