Chapter twenty one

"Room service, Mr.Shabandar." The staff member called out. You grabbed the bedsheet and quickly covered yourself as Lionel chuckled, rolling his eyes at your sudden loss of confidence and making his way over to the door. The man stood wide eyed as Lionel opened the door, taking the trays from his hands and placing them on the table beside him. "Sir, I would be happy to bring them in-"

Lionel stopped him with a stern glare, furrowing his brows at the man's blatant ignorance.
"Must I explain why I asked them to be left outside the door?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.
"N-no... you were clearly busy, my apologies." He responded, looking past Lionel in an attempt to catch a glimpse of you as he noticed the bed sheets shift. Lionel slammed his hand on the doorframe and narrowed his eyes, blocking his view.
"If you'd like to watch, I suggest you do what all the other perverts do and stare through the window from the street below." He spat, "Thank you." He muttered, slamming the door in his face before the man could defend himself.

"Sorry about that, darling." He cooed, returning do you as he threw on a white t-shirt and watched you put on your bra and panties. "Wear this, wouldn't want you spilling anything down yourself..." He smirked, handing you one of his t-shirts to wear whilst you ate.
"Wouldn't we? How disappointing." You teased as he brought the containers over to the bed. He stopped, placing them in front of you cautiously and furrowing his brows.
"Excuse me?" He muttered, looking down at you as you removed one of the lids and picked out a strawberry, dipping it into the pot of hot melted chocolate and raising it to your mouth.

"(Y/n)... That's dessert." He chastised, continuing to watch as you retracted the strawberry from your lips and let the chocolate drip over your thighs.
"Oops..." You whispered playfully, putting the strawberry back in the container and replacing the lid.
"Dirty... dirty girl..." Lionel scolded, swiping his thumb along your thigh and gathering the warm liquid before pressing it against your lips. "Open." He hummed, watching as you submitted to his touch, taking his thumb into your mouth and sliding your tongue along the underside.

"Good girl, now suck." He spat. You looked up at him and widened your eyes, shocked by his request. "Don't give me that look, I know that's what you want, kitten." He mocked, cupping your chin with three fingers and pushing his thumb deeper into your mouth. You did as he asked, sliding your lips up and down whilst you sucked, looking up at him for validation. "Ugh fuck... you do that so well..." He growled, feeling his cock twitch.

You smirked, enjoying the view as he towered over you and grit his teeth, watching intently as you cleaned the chocolate from his thumb.
"That's better..." He cooed, retracting his thumb as you licked your lips and hummed in approval. "Oh look... we missed a bit." He muttered, dropping to his knees and gripping your legs, spreading them slowly and tracing his tongue over your chocolate stained thigh.
"L-Lionel..." You whined, instantly feeling aroused as he pressed tender kisses along your legs, gradually moving closer to your throbbing pussy.

"Yes?" He responded sarcastically as he smoothed his thumbs over your skin, looking up at you briefly as you weakened under his touch.
"Y-you're teasing me, boss." You moaned, "I-I thought we were taking a break to eat..." You muttered through laboured breaths as he kissed your pussy through your panties, slowly shaking his head as his nose rubbed gently against your clit.
"We are." He responded, getting up and seating himself opposite you on the bed.

You narrowed your eyes and pouted, irritated at his teasing.
"(Y/n), don't be a brat." He chastised as you furrowed your brows, "Eat now, play later." He rasped, shooting you a wink before unwrapping his meal. You smirked, amused by his comment and eager to enjoy more of him. You refocused your attention onto your food and began to eat, finishing it quickly as you anticipated dessert.

"You almost finished before me... I knew you were hungry." Lionel scoffed, smirking as you eyed up the pot of strawberries and chocolate. "You're not subtle..." He muttered, lifting the lid of the container and picking out a fruit, dipping it in the chocolate and twisting it until it stopped dripping. "Open..." He cooed, raising an eyebrow. You pressed your lips together playfully as he chuckled at your disobedience. "Oh that's how you want to play, hm? You and I both know that I can find a way to make you open that pretty little mouth of yours..." He rasped, pushing the strawberry to your lips and covering them in chocolate as you persisted, ignoring his advances.

Lionel discarded the fruit, throwing it back into the pot and standing up in front of you as you sat on the edge of the bed.
"Lets see how long you can keep this up for, shall we?" He teased, grabbing his clothed cock and gritting his teeth as he slid a hand up your thigh and pressed his fingers into your skin. You let out a stifled moan, struggling to keep your composure as he pulled you closer by your waist so your mouth was in line with his cock. "Pull them down for me." He demanded, watching closely at your quivering lips as you hooked your fingers under the waistband and roughly pulled them off, letting his length slap your chin as it sprung from his boxers. He let out a low groan as you sat inches from him, watching your eyes as you struggled to tear them from his impressive cock.

"You don't want to suck it?" He asked, surprised at your level of restraint. "Very well, I'll have to make it more tempting..." He muttered, leaning over your briefly as you breathed in his scent before he straightened up, now holding the bowl of liquidised chocolate. Lionel grasped himself roughly, letting his thumb rest along his shaft as he dipped the tip into the bowl. You widened your eyes before reaching out and tipping the bowl slightly, aroused by his low groans as the warm liquid coated his cock. "U-ugh... y-you're making a m-mess (Y/n)." He growled, stroking himself as you watched, quickly giving up with your game and licking your lips.

"G-get on your fucking knees." He spat as you parted your lips, staring at his cock as it dripped onto the floor. You obliged, kneeling in front of him and placing a hand on his hip before pinning his cock to his stomach with your thumb and licking from the base to the tip. You hummed as you tasted the warm chocolate, repeatedly licking up and down as it dripped over his balls and down his thighs.

"O-oh fuck... good girl... clean me up..." He begged, throwing his head back as you sucked on his balls, tossing them around in your mouth and scaling them with your tongue. You licked his inner thighs, stopping the chocolate from running onto the floor and swiftly moved back up to his cock, teasing his tip with your tongue before he grabbed your chin, halting your movements.

"Suck. Now." He grunted, getting impatient as he endured your relentless teasing. You grinned, licking your lips before taking him into your mouth and bobbing your head rhythmically. "Y-yes! Oh christ... th-that feels so g-good darling..." He stuttered through laboured breaths, hooking his fingers firmly under your jaw and smoothing his thumb over your cheek. You giggled as he grasped the back of your head with his free hand, wrapping your hair around his first and tugging it back. You whimpered as he pulled you back, marvelling over your swollen lips as they reached out for contact.

"Such an eager little kitten... But I want to last..." He rasped, removing his hand from your face stroking himself slowly as he restrained you. You continued to moan as he towered over you, parting your lips and looking up at him with lustful eyes. "Stop that... g-god you're too much..." He whined, furrowing his brows as he weakened. You smirked, watching as he touched himself over you.

"H-how come you get to do that and I d-don't?" You asked in a mocking tone, raising an eyebrow as sweat dripped down his forehead.
"B-because... I l-like to be in control." He gasped, grasping himself firmly and halting his movements as he steadied his breathing. You moaned as he edged himself in front of you, enjoying his expression as it contorted in strained pleasure. "O-oh... that was c-close..." He groaned, squeezing his eyes shut in an attempt to chastise himself as he loosened the grip on your hair.

"What if I want to be in control?" You teased, using your new found freedom to your advantage and leaning down to kiss up his thighs, feeling them tense beneath your lips as he cursed you under his breath. He raised an eyebrow at your comment, intrigued by the idea.
"Is that what you want?" He asked, looking down at you and stroking the back of your head as you continued to kiss him slowly.
"Maybe..." You muttered, attempting to gage his reaction as you moved further up his body, kissing his torso and up to his chest. He grabbed your chin and titled it up, looking down his nose at you with a glint in his eye.

"I'd like to see you try." He growled, biting your bottom lip and letting it slip from his teeth as you smiled, taking his offer.
"You're allowing this then, boss?" You purred, standing up and smoothing your palms down his arms, stopping as your fingers intertwined with his. You raised an eyebrow, looking up at him and grinning as he nodded, leaning in to kiss you as you pushed him to sit on the edge of the bed.