Chapter twenty two

"Mmmm, I like where this is going..." Lionel groaned as you straddled his lap, removing your t-shirt as he grabbed your ass, supporting your body. You threw the t-shirt on the floor as his hands slowly reached your back, holding you firmly. You slid your hands underneath his t-shirt and lifted it over his head, letting it fall behind him as you kissed him roughly.
"Take these off for me..." You hummed, leaning into his ear and arching your back as his hands slid under the waistband of your panties and slipped them off, letting his fingers brush your pussy and letting out a low groan.
"Yes, miss." He hissed, slipping his thumb through your folds and waiting for your next instruction.

"F-fuck... th-there's a good boy Lionel..." You praised, reaching under to grab his cock and placing his tip at your entrance. He raised an eyebrow at your comment, feeling flustered as you rubbed his length up against your clit. "Now... you're going to sit still... whilst I ride you..." You explained through laboured breaths, nuzzling your nose against his ear as you spoke. His breath hitched as you sat down on his cock, forcing him to bottom out.
"Sh-shit... you better get bouncing." He growled, gripping your ass firmly as you slowly rolled your hips.

"I'm in charge, remember?" You muttered, pushing his chest and laying him down. You closed your eyes and parted your lips as your hands rested on his tense stomach, speeding up your thrusts as he throbbed inside you.
"U-ugh, yes darling..." He groaned in submission, fighting the urge to buck up into you as your hands travelled to his throat, gripping gently and grinning as he gasped, widening his eyes. You smoothed your free hand under his jaw and swiped your thumb across his cheek.
"G-good boy, Lionel..." You cooed, rocking your hips back and forth as he grunted, gritting his teeth.
"I-I'm enjoying th-this..." He moaned, surprised by his own admission of overwhelming arousal.
"I can feel that..." You hummed, approving of his comment.

Lionel grew impatient as you continued to slowly ride him, lifting your hips and teasing his tip with your pulsing cunt as he groaned, feeling overstimulated.
"U-ugh (Y/n)... dirty little minx... l-let me fuck you." He rasped, digging his fingers into your hips and marking you.
"Sh-shit... Y-you can have control b-but I'm cumming first, okay?" You hummed, feeling your clit twitch as he grunted in defiance.
"That sounds like a challenge to me." Lionel scoffed, rolling you over onto your back with his cock still throbbing inside you. He pounded you slowly, deepening his thrusts as you whined, clawing at his back.

"F-fuck me... h-harder..." You stammered, feeling yourself coming close.
"Oh that's what you want is it?" He growled, slamming himself into you as his balls slapped against your ass. "Dirty girls get punished." He spat, wrapping his arm underneath you and lifting you up so your chest was flush to his. He walked you over to the bar and put you down, pulling out and standing behind you.
"Bend over." He muttered, running his hand down your back and spanking you.
"Y-yes, Sir." You responded, submitting to his orders and bending over the bar, pushing your ass against his stiff cock as it twitched.
"Mmmm, there's a good girl, ready?" He asked, spitting onto his two fingers before pushing them into you.
"Y-yes, god yes..." You whined, desperate to feel him again.
"I love it when you're eager..." He cooed, tugging on your hair and bringing your head up so his lips brushed your ear as he spoke. "You better be nice and vocal for me." He grunted before sliding into you, tensing his ass as he bottomed out and stilling himself for a moment.

"F-fuck you're s-so tight..." He groaned, clenching his jaw as you began moving, forcing him to fuck you as he stood arched over you, gripping onto your waist.
"Oh Lionel... I'm close..." You moaned, enjoying the new position as you clenched around him.
"Sh-shit... d-don't stop, that feels so good..." He praised, throwing his head back and giving in to his urges. "Oh sh-shit, I'm cumming!" He gasped as his jaw slacked, holding you tightly as he rode out his orgasm. "U-uugh christ... s-sorry... I couldn't help it..." Lionel muttered as waves of pleasure ran through him.
"D-don't apoligi- Oh! Fuck!" You yelled, suddenly reaching your peak as he rested inside you. You let out soft moans as he held you firmly, whimpering as he felt your cunt pulse around him.
"Sh-shit... you'll get me going again with that..." He scoffed, taking a moment to savour the feeling before pulling out.