Chapter twenty seven

"Christ... th-that felt good..." He groaned, panting as sweat dripped down his forehead. You grinned as he let his arms fall onto the bed, releasing his grip on your waist and steadying his breathing. You glanced down at your hips and noticed the red imprints left by Lionel's fingers, looking up at him with a condescending look. "I've made my mark it seems." He muttered, running his tongue along the edges of his teeth.
"You're lucky they aren't in a visible place." You scoffed, slipping back into your panties and throwing on one of Lionel's t-shirts.
"I'll make sure they are next time." He growled, reaching out and swatting your ass.

You both decided to spend the rest of the day watching movies, taking the opportunity for a lazy day before using the rest of the week to explore London. Lionel noticed you falling asleep and crept out of bed, taking a quick shower and downing a glass of water before rejoining you and watching the sunset as you rested on his chest. He reached out to grab the phone, ordering breakfast in a low tone, making sure not to wake you and keep the meal a surprise for the next morning.

You woke up at 8am, unable to get back to sleep but still feeling well rested. Lionel was holding you firmly as he slept, occasionally adjusting his position and letting out a deep, content sigh. You began to trace circles into his chest with the tips of your fingers, letting your hand travel down, past his abdomen and rest on his bulge. He groaned as you smoothed your thumb over his tip through the fabric of his boxers, unsure on how awake he was.
"Lionel?" You cooed, waiting for a response. He stayed silent.

"Are you awake... Sir?" You teased, knowing your choice of words would warrant a response if he was testing you. Guess not. You thought, lifting the duvet over your head and ducking underneath it. You hooked your fingers over the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down, revealing his stiff cock as it sprung out. You hummed in approval, taking him into your mouth and wrapping your hand around his cock, stroking him rhythmically as he stirred.

Lionel furrowed his brows and felt a shock of pleasure jolt through his body as he woke, realising what was going on.
"Darling..." He soothed, letting his large hand find the back of your head as you pumped his cock and sucked gently on his balls.
"Yes, boss?" You teased, licking from base to tip as he groaned.
"F-fuck... you're a good girl..." He praised, resting his free hand on his thigh as you intertwined your fingers with his and gripped tightly.
"Only for you..." You cooed, guiding his hand to the back of your head and encouraging him to hold you with both hands.

"Oh christ... you want me to help?" He asked, roughly grabbing your hair and pushing you down until you gagged on his cock. You moaned in response, nodding as he pushed the duvet back over your head and clenched his jaw at the sight of your swollen lips wrapped around him. You looked up at him as you bobbed your head, lifting up for a moment and spitting on his tip before continuing to suck him. "O-oh shit, calm down... I don't want to c-cum yet..." He begged, watching you closely.
"You're telling me to calm down?" You quipped, letting his cock fall from your mouth as you traced your tongue down to his balls.
"F-fuck, (Y/n)... k-keep sucking." He rasped, grabbing his cock and pumping himself as you tossed his balls around in your mouth, sucking them gently and drawing your head back as he groaned in approval.

"W-what's brought this on?" He asked, smirking as you pleasured him. You shot him a wink and stayed quiet, focussing on the task in hand. "F-fuck... you just love the taste of your boss's cock, don't you? D-dirty girl..." He growled as you nodded, pressing kisses up his shaft as he weakened, tensing his stomach.
"Yes, daddy." You moaned, playfully, as he pushed his cock back into your mouth.
"Finish me off, pretty girl." He demanded. You obliged, taking him into your mouth and bobbing your head as he reached down and grabbed your waist, taking you by surprise as he turned you over, pulling your legs up so your knees rested at either side of his head.