Chapter nineteen

You soon reached the hotel, beating Lionel through the front door as he slapped your ass playfully. He followed you into reception, chatting to the staff for a moment before checking you both in and grabbing the keycard. His driver had dropped off your bags and had them taken up to the room whilst you were at breakfast, meaning you didn't have to lug them up the multiple flights of stairs.

"Here we are." Lionel purred as you reached the door. "Ladies first." He whispered, grabbing your waist from behind and pressing kisses down your neck. You let out a soft moan and smiled, leaning back into him as he reached out to unlock the door. "I have a request before we go in." Lionel hummed, smoothing his palms down your sides.
"And that is?" You muttered, barely able to hold yourself up as his touch explored your body.

"This." He hissed, placing his two large hands over your eyes as he kicked open the door. Your breath hitched at the sudden movement and he chuckled, amused by your sudden skittish demeanor. "Trust me." He urged, nudging you forward as he elbowed the light switch and grinned.

"Okay, ready?" He asked in a low tone, resting his chin on your shoulder. You nodded, giggling as he removed his hands to reveal a sizable suite with a king sized bed. Your eyes widened as you noticed the partially mirrored ceiling and you turned around to face Lionel.
"I don't know what to say... th-this must h-have cost a fortune-" You started as he stopped you, furrowing his brows.
"Oh just hush and enjoy it, it's... for you." He purred, smirking and grabbing your hips, spinning you back around so you could continue to gaupe over the room.

You wandered around the room, quickly realising how much effort he had put into making you feel adored. The jacuzzi sat on a raised platform just off of the main room, surrounded by lights beaming from the floor. Lionel followed as you continued through the suite, smiling to himself as he watched your facial expressions.
"Shall we start with a drink?" He asked, reaching into the minibar and pulling out a bottle of champagne. You rolled your eyes and smiled.

"Not yet, I'm not over how incredible this is." You chastised, taking the bottle from him and placing it back. "Besides, don't things like that cost extra?" You asked.
"Yes, and I'm covering the bill entirely so that's none of your concern." Lionel hummed, coming back over and running his hands over your ass, squeezing it as he watched you squirm under his touch.

"You're too good to me." You purred, wrapping your arms around his neck as he lifted you, supporting your legs as they snaked around his waist.
"Nonsense, I treat you exactly how you should be treated and you know it." He growled, smirking as he walked you back over to the bed and threw you down, standing back and licking his lips as you hummed in approval.
"If you say so." You giggled, sitting up and noticing a large bouquet of flowers. You picked them up and noticed the tag, flipping it over. 'Lionel x'

You looked up at him and grinned as he stood awkwardly, feeling embarrassed over his romantic gesture.
"I don't do that a lot." He muttered, attempting to justify his actions.
"I know, thank you." You said sincerely, placing them down and looking around the room.
"The staff deserve some of the credit, I just told them how important it was that you felt appreciated and gave them some ideas, they did the rest." He explained modestly, marvelling over the gorgeous suite.

"You know how to treat a woman." You quipped, crossing one leg over the other as he moved towards you and placed his hands on your knees.
"You're not just a woman." He hummed, gripping the underside of your thighs and slowly spreading your legs. You let out a stifled moan as he smoothed his thumb up your inner thigh and kissed you deeply, letting his body lean against yours as he held the back of your head with his free hand and lowered it onto the bed.

"Oh L-Lionel..." You rasped desperately, aching to feel him inside you.
"Yes, darling..." He growled as his cock throbbed against your clothed cunt.
"Fuck me... please." You begged, running your nails up his back as he began to unbutton his shirt.
"Someone's eager... now don't think just because we're here that I'm expecting you to-" He started, making sure you were comfortable.
"Don't pull that line again, you've waited long enough... and so have I." You snapped, pulling him against you and undoing your blouse as he groaned against your lips.