Chapter fifteen

You both got up and dressed, making your way to brunch after Lionel suggested you grab something to eat and make the most of the nice weather.
"So... what's the hotel like?" You asked, entering the cafe as he held the door for you.
"It's up to standard." He stated, watching you as you breezed passed him.
"Your standards or mine?" You mocked, shooting him a look.
"Ours." He chastised, sitting you down and taking a seat opposite you.

He pulled out his phone and showed you the rooms that the hotel had available, not being specific as to which one he had chosen for the both of you.
"So I take it the double beds were intentional this time?" You teased, noticing the common theme.
"I can request a single if you're going to be cheeky." He spat, smirking as you shook your head. "Besides, I believe ours is a king, not a double." He corrected you. You smiled, pleased with his decision as you scrolled through the rest of the images and handed his phone back to him.

Lionel ordered you both bagels and you continued to press him about your week off.
"You said you're not just granting me this week off so you can have your way with me. But what if that's my plan?" You asked boldly, smirking as he rolled his eyes at you.

"Christ, it really has been a while for you hasn't it? I have every intention of being physical with you, (Y/n)." He clarified, hoping his confirmation would settle you down, but it just spurred you on further.
"Oh yeah? What is it you have in mind?" You asked, enjoying his attempt at moving the conversation on as he shifted in his seat, clearly thinking about what he wanted to do to you.
"You'll find that out soon enough." He muttered.

"Oh come one Shabandar, I know you're thinking about it." You whispered, looking up at him with deceivingly innocent eyes.
"Don't give me that look." He groaned, reaching under the table and gripping your thigh.

"Or what?" You probed, pushing him over the edge.
"Such an impatient little girl." He spat. You instantly weakened at the nickname, spreading your legs as he slid his hand up your thigh and hooked a finger under the waistband of your panties, pulling them down and letting them drop to the floor.

You sat in shock, flustered at his bold actions and feeling yourself going red as you remembered you were in public. He pushed his fork off of the table, making an excuse to bend down and pick it up, swiftly grabbing your knickers from around your ankles and pocketing them. As he lifted his head he caught a glimpse of your cunt, now dripping in arousal onto the chair beneath you. He raised an eyebrow and clenched his jaw, unable to decide how to approach you without making you scream. He lightly smoothed his thumb over your clit and spread your lips causing your breath to hitch, gripping the table as he touched you.
"Be quiet." He muttered, "I'm just giving you something to tide you over until Monday."

Lionel thumbed your clit, holding your legs open with his free hand as he leaned in and traced your slit with his tongue.
"Fuck... you're soaking..." He groaned, causing vibrations to stimulate you further.
"Sh-shit Lionel p-please... don't tease me..." You begged in a hushed tone, struggling to stay composed.
"Can you cum without making it obvious?" He purred, sucking on your clit gently as he inserted two fingers into your pussy.
"Y-yes..." You confirmed, covering your mouth with your hand and biting down on your fingers.
"Well, if you're sure." He muttered, speeding up his movements and pumping you rhythmically. You gasped, reaching under the table and grabbing the back of his head, gripping his hair roughly. "Hands off or I won't let you finish." He snapped, pausing his movements as you released your grip. You felt yourself throb as he pleasured you, coaxing you closer to orgasm.

"Good girl, I can feel you clenching." He cooed, hooking his fingers inside you and pressing his tongue against your clit. "You're close aren't you darling... cum." He demanded, grabbing your thighs and spreading you fully as he pressed his nose against your clit and shook his head, letting his tongue guide you to your climax. "That's it... ride it out..." He purred, feeling you buck against his face as he lapped up your juices.