Chapter twenty four

The men exited the room to allow you both to put your robes back on. Lionel wandered over to you, untying your robe and sliding his hands around your waist, sighing deeply as you relaxed into his chest.
"That was nice." Lionel hummed, smoothing his thumbs over your lower back as you looked up at him, eyeing his lips.
"Mhm." You sighed, grinning as the euphoric feeling of his touch soothed you.

"So, still prefer my hands?" He asked, tilting his head and kissing your neck gently, sucking and biting as you nodded, letting out a lengthy moan at his affection.
"Always..." You muttered, slipping your hand into his robe and cupping his balls.
"Ugh... d-don't tempt me sweetheart... I will fuck you over this table." He growled, grabbing your ass roughly as you stroked his cock. "Th-there's cameras in here." He whispered, only exciting you further as you sped up your movements.

"Oh so you want to get caught?" He asked, surprised. "I thought I was the exhibitionist."
"Not necessarily... I just want you, Sir." You purred, appealing to his ego.
"Very well... how about we go back to the room for a nice... slow... fuck." He growled, slipping a finger into your pussy and curling it until you gasped.
"Y-yes... p-please." You begged, desperate to feel him.
"Perfect, we can come back down and make use of the spa afterwards." He decided, pulling away and tying your belt back up, kissing you softly and smirking as he spun you around and guided you out of the room.

Lionel unlocked the door to your suite, flashing the key card and throwing it onto the bed.
"Let's take this off." He hummed under his breath, slipping the robe off of your shoulders and placing soft kisses up the back of your neck. You leaned back into him, wiggling your ass against his bulge as he removed his robe.

"That's a good girl, on the bed." He soothed as you obliged, laying on your back and spreading yourself for him as he propped your head up with a pillow.
"Oh f-fuck... a-are you comfortable, darling?" Lionel stuttered with lust in his eyes, climbing onto the bed and lowering his head between your legs.
"Y-yes, Sir." You gasped as he sucked on your clit.
"Good, use me." He instructed in a low tone, grabbing your hand and forcing your fingers into his hair, encouraging you to guide him. You did as he asked, tugging on his hair and rocking his head back and forth as his tongue explored your pussy.
"Y-yes! J-just like that..." You moaned, pushing his head down and bucking against his nose.

"Oh, you like fucking my face don't you?" He cooed, grabbing the underside of your thighs and pushing them back towards you, ceasing contact with your cunt as he pressed sloppy kisses up your body, stopping to nibble at your tits before kissing your lips roughly.
"Lionel p-please, f-fuck me!" You yelled, wrapping your arms around his neck and looking up at the mirrored ceiling as his back tensed, slowly pushing his hips against you and letting his cock tease your entrance.

"T-tell me what you want." He groaned, dipping his tip into you and grasping his cock, slapping it against your clit.
"O-oh shit, I want you to f-fill me, p-please." You begged, clawing at his back.
"Mmm, so eager for your boss's cock aren't you?" He purred, holding the back of your head and resting his forehead against yours as he thrusted into you.

"U-ughhh... fuuuck." He grunted as you clenched around him, pulling him to lay on top of you. He leant on his forearms, slowly pounding into you and snapping his hips as you stared into his eyes, letting out laboured breaths with each thrust. You grabbed his ass roughly as he struggled to keep a steady pace, beginning to sweat as his balls swelled and his cock throbbed inside you.
"Y-you feel so good inside me." You hummed, tilting your chin up to kiss him deeply. He pushed his tongue past your lips, dominating your mouth as he sped up his movements.
"Mmm, t-taking my cock so well." He praised, rolling his hips as your lips parted and you let out a lengthy moan. "Speak up, kitten." He encouraged, bottoming out and stroking your cheek with his thumb.
"C-can we change position?" You requested as he smirked.
"Of course." He hummed, raising his brows as he awaited your next move.