Chapter fourteen

"Is this okay?" He asked as his thumb slipped under the hem, rubbing circles into your skin. You nodded, setting your glass down on the table and leaning close to him. "Words please." He prompted.
"Y-yes... F-fuck yes." You moaned, desperate to feel him.
"Eager as ever." He mused, looking you up and down as you stared into his eyes.

His hand slid up the side of your bare leg and stilled as it reached your ass.
"Tell me to stop and I will." He urged in a low tone as your lips hovered over his. He set his drink down, holding your waist with his free hand and raising an eyebrow as you nodded, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him into you.

"Yes, boss." You cooed, pressing your lips against his as he groaned into your mouth, instantly cupping your chin and using his thumb to drag your bottom lip down, giving his tongue the access he hungered for. He held you firmly as you climbed on top of him, encouraging him to lay back as you deepened the kiss, straddling his hips.

You moaned into his mouth as he moved his hand from your waist to the back of your head and rolled you onto your back, taking control.
"Better?" He growled teasingly, knowing how much you wanted to be dominated by him.
"F-fuck... y-yes..." You whimpered, weak under his touch. He left your lips and kissed across your cheek, slowing as he got to your jaw and sucked on your neck.
"Good girl..." He praised, feeling you tremble as he moved further down, sliding the straps off of your shoulder and pressing kisses along your collarbone. You grabbed his hips, pulling him against you, causing his arms to buckle as he fell on top of you.
"Careful." He chuckled, resting his head into your chest for a moment, listening to your rapid heart rate.

You playfully pushed him off, forcing him to sit up, still straddling you. He panted as you reached out and palmed him through his trousers.
"F-fuuuuck... th-that's not for now misses." He growled, grabbing your wrist and bringing your hand up to his lips, kissing the tops of your fingers delicately.
"Why not?" You whined, aching to feel him.
"Because... I'm staying with you tonight to comfort you, not to have sex with you." He explained, furrowing his brows as he chastised your salacious thoughts.

"So, you don't want to-" You started.
"More than anything... but not tonight." He finished, leaning back down and planting a soft kiss on your lips, lingering for a moment as his clothed cock throbbed against you. He groaned as he cupped your chin, struggling to control his urges.

"Fine, but just to let you know... I've decided to sleep naked from now on. Completely unrelated of course. Just thought you deserved to know... " You teased, smiling against his lips.
"You're so naughty." He scoffed, smirking at you as he stood up and grabbed your legs, lifting them onto his lap and sitting beside you. He traced his fingers up and down your thighs as he hummed, leaning back into the sofa.

You turned your attention back to the tv, scrolling through films until you landed on one that peaked Lionel's interest.
"Put that on, you'll like it. I promise you'll be doing that forever otherwise." He urged in a soft tone, pursing his lips as you took his advice and returning his gaze to your legs.
"It's old." You whined as you read the date of release, knowing it was going to be more of a film for him than for you.

"It's a classic. I'll give you old... Do you realise who you're talking to?" He grumbled, raising an eyebrow.
"You're not old." You smirked.
"Mhm, what am I then? Mature? Experienced?" He muttered, gripping your thigh as you let out a stifled moan. "Oh... seems like I answered my own question." He muttered, amused by your response to his touch.

"I wouldn't know..." You sighed, looking at him longingly as you hinted at your desires.
"Enough of those eyes... I want a guilt free cuddle, press play." He scoffed, laying down behind you and holding your waist as you adjusted your position.