Part 59

Blake wakes up to the smell of cooked bacon and eggs that somehow end up right under his nose. He groggily sits up on the bed, sending his half-naked wife a sleepy grin then gratefully accepts the tray she's holding out to him. "Thanks, wifey."

"A good little wifey should feed her husband, shouldn't she?" Lia smirks naughtily; wiggling her brows suggestively and making Blake nearly choke on his food as he remembers what happened when he joked about Lia being a 'good wifey'. He can still feel how sore his dick is from all the 'games' Lia played with it. Naughty kitten.

"Don't use the phrase 'good little wifey' ever again. - Blake chuckles, shifting on the bed a little - You ruined those words for me. I'm going to have a perpetual hard-on just from hearing that after all you've done to me." He laughs.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, baby. - Lia taunts, poking Blake's cheek playfully - If you think for even a second that I'll be a housewife, you need to get your head checked." She smiles in mock sympathy, stroking Blake's head softly.

"I'm sure you know I was joking. - Blake deadpans - You just enjoy torturing me."

"Of course I do. It's a wife's job to make her husband suffer."

"You're such a mean kitten, I swear." Blake shakes his head incredulously and pulls his wife to his lap so she rests comfortably against his bare chest that's marked with dozens of hickeys and love bites. Lia didn't even bother healing him after she left those, so he still looks like he was in a vicious fistfight the previous night and not in bed with his wife.

"Enough talking, Cakey. The food's getting cold. - Lia picks up the tray and carefully turns around to feed her man - Eat up, hubby. You need to replenish your energy." She smirks, licking her lip seductively.

"I'm sure the food is great, but I'd rather eat you..." Blake leans down to press his lips to Lia's neck, nibbling on it softly.

"Maybe later. I wanna go swim. We've got to make as much use of being here as possible, right? We can't just spend the whole days in the bedroom..."

"Why not? Who's gonna stop us? - Blake implores with a smirk before opening his mouth for Lia to feed him - Did you forget, baby? We're the bosses now."

"Which is why we can't take our responsibilities lightly. We agreed to take a week-long break before going to Chicago, so that's what we're going to do. One week, Cakey, not a day more. We have a lot to take care of." Lia states seriously, slowly feeding her husband his breakfast.

"And you're already thinking of work. Unbelievable. - Blake shakes his head mockingly - How can you even concentrate on that while sitting half-naked in my lap?? I'm barely stopping myself from ravishing this hot body of yours again, and you're thinking about work... What am I doing wrong?" He wonders, sighing sadly. His words seem to snap Lia out of her 'work-mode' as she finally feels the hardness beneath her that's been constantly poking her the whole morning.

"You're insatiable!!" Lia scowls accusingly, shifting away from her husband's hard-on. "Unreal. You're a beast." She grumbles, even though she's not really mad. She likes it that her man still feels the same way about her as he used to. She loves it that Blake still looks at her as if she's the only woman in existence. And judging by the intensity of his gaze, his feelings will never change.

"You zoned out, baby. - Blake murmurs, pressing feathery kisses all over his wife's neck - What are you thinking about?"

"Just about how much I love you." Lia smiles softly, caressing Blake's cheek lovingly. "You're my whole life."

"And you're mine."

The couple stays in bed for a while, just eating their breakfast and enjoying the peace and serenity of their married life. They can both imagine how their life will look from now on. They know there's no risk of them ever separating. They'll be together until the end of time.