Part 2

Lia

Aaaand, the women are drunk.

Fantastic.

I already pity Eagle and Gun. They're going to have to deal with Anna and Maggie's drunken antics later. And it's not fun, I know from experience.

I see Kat sitting on the couch, completely sober thankfully, so I decide to join her.

"Crazy, huh?" I sigh heavily as I plop down on the couch, sipping my wine slowly.

"Yeah. But I'm almost used to it. It's fun to watch them." Kathie chuckles.

"Only watch? – I tease – How about joining them?"

"No, thank you. I'm not a fan of dancing on the bar." She giggles and we turn to the mentioned bar, where Anna and Maggie are twirling happily. Those two sure know how to have fun.

Thud

"Mags! Get down!" I hiss quietly, only loud enough for the women to hear me.

"Lilli? What is it?" Maggie quickly turns down the music and jumps off the bar, no doubt noticing I'm serious. Something's wrong.

"I heard something. – I go to the door, glaring at it – Everyone, get behind the bar." I order sternly, taking out my gun. I'm so glad I took it with me.

"Lia?" Squirrel questions worriedly, stepping closer until she's right behind me.

"Don't argue with me and get behind the bar, Goldie! – I snarl at her, worried out of my mind – You have a kid to think about so do as I say." I tell her sternly, still glaring at the door. We're not alone.

"Maggie? You have your gun?" I ask, silently hoping she does.

"Of course I do."

"Get ready. We have guests."

When I hear only one set of footsteps heading our way, I put my gun back in the waistband of my jeans then go to stand beside the door, intending to surprise the motherfucker that disturbed our peaceful evening.

I wait for the fucker to come in, clenching my fists in anticipation. It doesn't take long for the asshole to barge into the room, pointing a gun right at the bar where the women are hidden. This shithead is not getting anywhere near them.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" The asshole sings mockingly. I grin evilly at his stupidity as I approach him then with one quick move disarm him and throw the gun away.

Deciding to make the fucker pay for scaring my Squirrel, I grab the guy's arm and hit his elbow, bending it inwards with a satisfying crunch as his joint breaks. Before he can react, I jump onto him, wrap my legs around his neck and flip over, throwing him over my body onto the floor.

I don't miss the patch on his cut. Red Sinners MC, Nebraska.

This asshole is from another MC and he dared go after the Old Ladies of Shadow Warriors!! He's gonna pay for that!

I straddle the fucker's waist, keeping him still with my legs, and punch his face over and over again, not even minding the blood that splatters all over me as his face quickly turns into a pulp.

It takes merely few hits for him to pass out, so I decide I'm done for now and get up from his body. "Is there anything to tie him up with?" I pant slightly in pure, unadulterated fury as I glare at the bloody mess beneath me.

"I'll see if I can find something. – I hear Maggie say from behind the bar – Stay here. We don't know if he's alone." She instructs calmly. I'm guessing my Squirrel got quite a scare. I'll have to give Tank a call.