Part 31

Lia

After revealing everything to others about my encounter with Thalia, Blake and I went to take a nap. This time I don't meet my great-grandmother in my dream. I won't meet her again. I killed her once and for all.

I wake up to an empty bed. I can feel that Cakey is not far away, so I'm not too worried, but I still miss him. I also notice I'm wearing nothing but Blake's shirt. He must've changed me while I was sleeping, cause I distinctly remember going to bed in sweatpants and a hoodie.

Going downstairs, I find my Cakey by the stove in the kitchen, stirring something that smells so good it makes my stomach rumble in hunger. I completely forgot to eat today.

I sleepily wrap my arms around my man from behind, burying my face in his back. "Yummy." I mutter, for some reason hearing the word also come out of Thea's mouth. I find her snuggled into Leo's back the same way I am with Cakey.

"Don't copy me!" "Don't copy me!" We both grumble at each other.

"Stop it!" "Stop it!" We exclaim.

"You're annoying." "You're annoying." We, once again, mumble at the same time then go back to cuddling our men. I hear someone laugh at us, but I don't bother checking who.

"They're here." Thea suddenly announces, making me turn to her with a questioning frown.

"Who?" I ask casually, tasting the sauce Blake gives me.

"The Deads. - Thea replies - Hold on, they're not alone..."

"What is it, Angel?" Leo implores worriedly, but before his mate can answer, Hunter starts laughing loudly.

"The kids are here. And Theo seems to have already noticed his mate." Thea says, seemingly not worried about having her kids here.

"Really? Those idiots." Leo grumbles, turning off the stove before he marches to the front door.

"Leo!" "Dad!" Thea and Hunter call out after him, following the angry alpha outside, with Lorenzo, Ivy and Skye right behind them.

"He's not happy..." Blake comments, giving me the sauce to taste again. I give him an 'okay' then lean my cheek against his back, watching amusedly as Leo berates his sons outside.

It's not long before my man and I are also summoned. "LIA! BLAKE!" Thea calls out. Blake quickly takes the pot off the stove and leads me outside by my hand.

"What's wrong?" I frown worriedly as we join Ivy and Lorenzo on the porch.

"Mom, you never told us you have a sister..." One of Thea's sons trails off confusedly, watching me with an inquisitive look.

"She's not my sister. - Thea informs before turning to me - Lia, these are my sons. Theo, Liam and Jason. Boys this is Lia, she's my niece and your cousin. And that's Blake, her fiancé." She introduces, getting a shocked look from her sons.

"N-niece?" One of the boys, Jason I think, gapes at me in surprise.

"It's a long story. Now is not the time to go into it. All you need to know is that she's our family." Thea grins.

"I have to say, the resemblance between you two is uncanny. You could pass for twins." One of the men behind Thea's sons comments, his eyes darting between me and his mother.

"Thanks, Aiden." Aiden? Like my brother?

"I think we need to tell them what's going on." Leo says thoughtfully.

"Yeah, that would be very appreciated." Aiden retorts with a smirk.

"Come in, it's too cold to be staying outside." Thea invites everyone inside.