Scenario 16: Embrace under the Blanket

A sigh escapes your lips as you swipe your timecard and press the 'clock out' button.

"What a day" you mutter while gathering your things and headed out of your work building and headed towards the bus stop.

Checking your clock on your phone and realize you were early then glance around the area and see a coffee shop. Thinking it would not hurt to grab a coffee/tea/latte/fruit drink and you have the app for it because there is another in walking distance from your home, plus your bus won't come in twenty minutes.
Opening the app on your phone; and look at the menu to see what you want, getting your usual/wanting to try something new you added into your order while the app ask if this is the store you want to order and confirm it then headed towards the shop since its a few steps.
You enter the shop as the Baristas greeted you, you greet them back and told them about your order by mobile, they say it'll be ready soon as they were making it.
You waited for three minutes then the Baristas give you your drink, you both wish each other a good day, exiting the building and returning to the bus stop and wait.
While slipping your drink you put your ear buds in and turn on your music just in time as the bus pulled up, you enter and use your bus pass to tap the payment box then took a seat as the bus driver pulled away from the stop and drive.
Slipping on your drink and relaxing after a hard day's work.
Within thirty minutes later you saw your stop coming up, pull the string as the 'Next stop' flash, the bus driver slowly pulled up to the curve and stop.
Thanking the bus driver and getting off then you walked home. Within seven minutes you reach your front door, check your mail box to see some filers you take, enter your home, putting your bags on the kitchen table, taking your shoes off and plop on the couch, letting out a sigh and took a slip from your drink.

"Two more days and I go the base again" You talk to yourself while leaning on the softness of the couch's pillows.

You glance around the living room and spot your stand-up air conditioner.

Suddenly remembering you wash both filters for the stand up one and the one in your bedroom

Suddenly remembering you wash both filters for the stand up one and the one in your bedroom. Putting your drink on the coffee table, stood up and went to the bathroom since you left them there after you wash them.
Entering your bathroom and see both filters on the side of your bathtub and grab them. You went into your bedroom and walked to your window air conditioner.

 You went into your bedroom and walked to your window air conditioner