Scenario 17: Get in former Thunder God, We're going Shopping.

With the free time he had; Johnny decides to take Raiden clothes shopping. Yes most of the clothes Raiden had were Johnny's that he doesn't wear anymore but the actor thought maybe time to added more style in it. And if he was honestly, he wanted his friend to wear different style of clothing rather wearing dress shirts and pants, normal long sleeve shirts, thin sweaters and a few sweat pants all the time. Not to mention getting what he needs like coats since he doesn't have any due to spring being warm.
Johnny show Raiden a few clothing stores down town to see what catches the white-haired man's eye. There were some clothing Raiden did like however some he want to avoid as best he can; down to personal taste.
Cassie knew what her dad will do she ask to come along with them, her dad agrees among with Raiden so at least he won't be alone with Johnny.
Then the young blonde decide to invited you, Jacqui and Jax and make it a fun day out. Which Johnny and Raiden agreed.
You wake up early and got ready, within an hour Jacqui and her dad pick you up from your home and drive down town. As Johnny, Cassie and Raiden will come later.
You three hang out around the shopping centers' water fountain and waited for the three to show up.
Jax stated he's getting a new farm tracker since his old one is pretty much at death's door, and he trade it for a new one.
Jacqui and you were talking about what going on in your lives as you see three familiar faces walking up.
To your surprise Cassie didn't had her hair tied up in low pony tail as usual and let her hair down.
Greeting each other as Raiden stood next to you.

"All right! Where to go from here?" Johnny asks while looking around the center to see where a good start store to shop.
"Why not let Raiden pick?" You suggest, Raiden shook his head.
"I do not know where to start" He answer.
"We could walk around to see what catch your eye" added Jacqui, Raiden still look weary, Johnny notice.
"Hey don't worry Rai-dude" The actor drape an arm around Raiden, signature grin while Raiden is dreading "I can show you the hottest shops for handsome sliver haired fox men like us to look stylish and sexy" Johnny beam "Come on! I'll show you around" he steps forward while dragging Raiden, Jax following suit while you sigh.
"Smart move inviting us here Cass" You said looking at your friend.
"As much I love my dad, he will drive Raiden crazy" She give you a calm smile as you three followed the three older men.

Walking around one area while looking at the windows of the clothing stores, Raiden pick a coat shop.
You all enter the shop, greeted by the worker as you all browse around, Johnny grab a few off the racks that caught his eye.
Raiden browning, feeling the texture of the fabric on his fingertips, while pondering then he look at Jax whose standing next to him as he browse the coats as well.

"How many do you need?" He ask him, Jax look up at Raiden.
"As in coats?" He remark which Raiden nodded.
"Well...I think you need three" He answer.
"Three?" Repeated Raiden.
"Yea...one for chillier nights like fall and Spring, and yes winter, but depend how you can handle the cold, you get a heavier winter coat if your planning on going up to the mountain or ski trips" He stated "And a simple dress coat one for either job interviews or formal events".
"I will keep that in mind, thank you" Raiden said, que Johnny walking up to the white hair man with a pile of coats in his arms.
"Alright I got some for you to try!" Cheer the Actor "Have you seen some you like?".

Raiden shook his head, Johnny singles him to following him into the changing rooms and he handed Raiden the coats.
You look at the coats to see what catch your eye since one of your old coats were falling apart but now you couldn't see what you like then decide to give up for now and walking up to the changing rooms.
Johnny explain to him that if there's any he didn't like, just put it to the side and if he likes something, try it on, step out and show everyone. Raiden did try some, but he didn't like anything so far and did what Johnny said.
He grab another coat and look at it, then try it on. He feels the fabric then examine himself in the mirror.
Placing his hand on the door he opens it and step out, letting you and everyone lay eyes on him.
The coat he had on was wooly, pop-up collar black with buttons, no pockets and reach down to his waist.