Scenarios 4: Cell Phone

"Oh Raiden!" Cassie calls as she walked up to Raiden's personal desk with both her hands behind her back while he's typing away. The afternoon is calm and quiet with small amount of light rain tapping outside the office window. The white haired man was just finishing typing up some reports.
"Yes Cassandra Cage" Raiden answer grabbing his mug of hot green tea and drink it, he click the 'print' icon as the printer booted up then pull his eyes away from the computer screen and look at the pretty blonde woman standing next to his desk. "I am getting the files ready for you soon once they finish printing" She shook her head.
"Thanks you can hand me them later but not now" She said.
"Then what is it?" He ask.
"I got you something" She gleefully chirps with a smile. The man raises an eye-brow in question.

Before he could ask what is it; Cassie remove her hand behind her back then place on the smooth wooden desk with a smile then pull back her hand to let him give a look, His dark brown eyes cast down to see a grey triangle with a dark blue cover.
It was long and wide enough to fit in his hand, the surface is smooth and shiny, and he reaches over to it and picks it up giving it a closer look.

"...A cellular telephone?" He question with his head tilt to the side while he examines the device further, her smile got bigger.
"It's one of dad's old cell phones for one of his movie deals and interviews calls" She spoke "Don't worry dad will cover the payment bill for it until you start earning some money and save, all of his contacts are on his new phone and wipe from that one and he ask me to give it to you" He look at her. "Most of contacts are everyone you know like me, Dad, Jacqui and others are in your phone". Raiden hum he wasn't sure if he really should have one since well he remembers how the two solider women with Johnny Cage and if he's honest most of the world is at times buried their minds into this small gadget and not looking at everywhere; He didn't want that distraction in his life plus all those apps Cassie show him on her phone one time, he ponders why would a phone have many and why? While lost in his thoughts while looking at the device Cassie grin a little. "(Y/N)'s number is in there to" She stated that he hear your name and look back at her again. "You two need to stay in contact more rather than just waiting for her to come here to visit you" She took the phone out of his hands, open it when to contacts then brings up yours then hand it back over to him.

Raiden took the phone off her hand and look at it; there with your cell number is a picture of you on the beach sitting on a rock wall bare-footed wearing a (Favorite color) dress with lace design showing your arms, sun shining in the background as your hair dance in the wind you looking at the camera with a small but humble smile with string in your hands.

"When was this photographic taken?" He asks while staring at it in awe. Cassie ponders.
"I think that was one of our breaks of training for the week; Jacqui and I have to drag her out since she's been coop up in that med-tent, I think I took that photo then send it to her when we stop to rest, while she bought string just to play with it" The young blonde answer. "Probably before she met you if I remember right".