Scernario 18: Dream a little dream of Me

(A week later)

"God I hate filing" Cassie mutter while she place all the files on her desk then wipe her fore-head and pushing her bangs back to the right side of her head, Raiden walked in with two thick files in his arms.
"Here are two more for the upcoming meeting" Raiden stated as he drop them on her desk, Cassie's eyes grew then look at Raiden then facepalm while she shake her head.
"Mom how did you do this?" She mutters again then sigh.
"Are we doing to stay here again and go over different files?" ask Raiden while looking at the mountain pile of files.

Both him and Cassie were collecting files and organizing for the upcoming meeting for the other military and Special Forces to form more of a team member and with and hopeful new connections, they'll have more allies.
Not to mention more resources like weapons, medical and battle plans.
After the shopping trip Cassie and Raiden gather all of the past records for the meetings to get an idea and more files to see what else is needed, she even looked into her mom's old files to get more better ideas. She been to the meeting with Sonya about three times in her Special Forces Career, despite how nervous and honest a little scare of her mother's personality at work, she's always admired Sonya straight to the point plan and never go off topic to get everything plan and worked among with Jax.
Cassie look at the files on her desk while she bit her lower lip, this is all up to her and to get everything together, she reach over to her left sleeve and fiddle with it.
Oh she can lead an army into Outworld and Neather Realm and to Kronika's fortress to battle, but here a meeting with other military and Special Forces to join hers that is different, she really wanted her mom there to support her and guide her.
She did ask her dad if he's been there during the meeting, sadly Johnny was forbidden by Sonya, all he can do is give encouragement to her.
Raiden look at her and see her stare at the files and back at her; noticing her eyes fill of worry.

"Cassandra?" He asks, which snap her out of her trace then look at him.
"Yeah Raiden?" She reply wondering what he needs.
"Do we need to stay here again tonight?" He ask again but softer this time, hopefully to ease her and lessen the pressure on herself. She blink and looked at the files again and frown.
"Not tonight" She look at him with tired eyes "I want to have a calm night and forget paperwork until tomorrow" she answer, he nodded as he reach over to pick up a file to help clean up, he use his other hand to cover his mouth and yawn, Cassie notice then softly smile "I guess I'm not the only one" He looks at her.
"Pardon me" He again reach over to a file.
"Leave it, I'll organize them since I know which category" She reach over and pat his shoulder "You can leave early".
"Are you sure?" He look at the clock; 2:10pm then back at Cassie "I do not mind helping".
"I'm positive, like I said I want a calm night after I get all of them pile up" reassure Cassie.
"Very well, I will log out the computer" He said turn his heel and headed towards the door.
"Good night Raiden, I'll let you know when I need help" She added.
"Good night Cassandra" Raiden open the door and exit her office, went to his desk and log off everything, grab his phone and place it into his Messager bag and exit the office to head towards the cafeteria to grab his dinner then go into his room to change into his gym clothes.

--

(Six hours later)

"How is organizing the meeting with Cassie going?" You ask on video call while leaning against your couch.

Raiden place his freshly made tea but this time he decides to try something different.
The Kungs cousins stop by at Special forces three days ago to give a report about what's happening in the White Lotus, Kung Lao chatted with Raiden for a bit while Jin and Cassie chat to.
Raiden is happy Lao is getting more students and he's beaming with pride, Raiden remind him to humble himself again, Lao again said nothing wrong with having confidence, all Raiden could do is shake his head at his former student but a small proud smile form on his lips.
While talking Lao reach into his pocket and handed Raiden new tea for him to try, *White Dragon Pearl Jasmine tea due to a trade. Raiden had Jasmine tea before when he use to help Liu and Lao study when they were younger but he never had this tea before but he's not against trying something new.
Lao also give him a note on how long to brew it, Raiden thank him and they walked around a bit before he and Jin had to return to the Wu Shi.
Raiden sat down on his couch while using a small towel that hangs on his neck and shoulders as he wipe some small water running down the side of his face due to he just finish his shower after training in the gym, after he dried his body off that when you text him if he wanted to talk. He reply in a moment and refill the kettle and got dress but leave his hair alone for the time being. Once the kettle pop, he decide to use the new tea Lao gave him, follow how to brew it, then called you.