Chapter 22

I dont know about you, but Im feeling 22~
Everything will be-- *notices you* Oh, eh, uh, Hey! Been a while! (Again) Yea. Im srsly sorry for not updating, I am super busy now and i hate it cuz I cant update mah books ffs. Give me time to update! school, homework, chores, and parents! Mah gawd!

Chapter 22

~Zero's PoV~

Weeks has passed, I grew stronger along with the other vampires and vampire hunters. They all agreed to work together to save they're sweet and kind princess, Yumi. It shocked me on how many vampire hunters Yumi befriended with, I didnt know that they will open up and grow to love Yumi who is a vampire. I guess thats how Yumi is, her sweet personality makes all of them grow soft to her.

Anyways, we got one of Rido's allies and we found an invitation from Rido and Yumi. An invitation for they're wedding tomorrow night. Rido will be crowned as King of the vampires and he will rule alongside with Yumi, the future Queen of the vampires. With all his most trusted allies, it is possible that Rido can rule all of the vampires.

This made my blood boil when I found out about they're wedding. We found out that Yumi was placed into a spell that makes her forget her memories which is whenever she wears that necklace that was given to her supposed 'secret admirer'. Which is Rido.

He only wanted Yumi for her powers and for she almost looked like the same as her mother, Juri Kuran. Tch. This guy has been getting on my nerves and I will never allow him to marry Yumi against her will.

"Zero," My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of Kaien. "We are all ready. Tomorrow night, we will surely win this fight and save Yumi." He said, his voice and face hard in all seriousness.

"We will win this. Those bastards are not going to get away from what they all have done, especially Rido. That disgusting bloodsucker needs to die again and I will make sure that he'll turn into ashes."

"I will come too!" My head snapped towards Yuki's voice. She stood in front of us with a determined expression and was gripping her scythe tightly. I sighed and shook my head. This vampire has no idea who she's up against. She's still a weakling, like a newborn vampire, even Kaname told us that.

"Are you still an idiot even when you just went back into being a vampire?" I said annoyed and her face dropped. "According to Kaname, you're still weak, as weak as a newborn vampire. I even saw you training with some weakling vampires and you still lost. You cant go with us, you'll only bring us all down." I turned around to walk away.

"But, she's my sister! I cant stay here! I want to go and save my sister!" Yuki screamed at me. I stopped, looked over my shoulder and stared blankly at her.

"Tell me, would Yumi want her sister dead?" Her face dropped once again. "If you go with us and fight with a whole lot of strong vampires, especially Rido, you will surely turn into a target. We all cant just stay close and protect you when we try to fight and defend ourselves from strong vampires. You need to stay here, where Yumi wont see you laying on the ground, dead." I didnt give her time to answer so I just walked away, hands in pockets as I stared at the cobblestone walkway.

Everything is not the same after Yumi went missing. Kaien wasnt eating that much and the bags under his eyes kept getting more and more visible on his now sickly pale skin. He was very worried about Yumi's well being in Rido's hands and he was also angry about the fact that Rido will use her for her powers.

But after that, Kaien came back to normal. He doesnt want to fight in a weakened state which made me relieved. I know this guy can be annoying or childish but I still care. Im not that cold hearted.