A/N for some chapters in the story

Hello again! I apologize if I have not yet updated for such a long time. I was really busy, busy trying to be better at something and I cant tell you what it is.

Anyways, this Author's Note is for all of you readers and it is about some chapters of the story. I read all of your guys' comments. Remember the part where I put 'Unknown PoV'? When I read the comments I was like, 'Geez, Im just trying to be suspenseful....' Obviously I failed at it since I suck at suspense lol.

Next is the part where the time where Yumi is supposed to be going to clasd from the Orphanage. I was sooo tired back then when I was writing that chapter and my brain wasnt functioning well so I just put whatever time. When I came back the next the day to check, I literally facepalmed and I just shrugged leaving it like that. Cuz I was lazy lol.

Last one is this one wattpad member @RizumuAmamiyaMiyu she commented on the Prologue of this story saying, "True cross is for excorcist, cross academy is for vampires dipshit!" When I saw this I was like, "Excuse me?! Dipshit?! Wth did I ever do to you to call me dipshit?!" I read the Prologue once again and found that it says Cross Academy. I know what the difference of True Cross and Cross Academy. But geez calling someone a 'dipshit' because of that and it clearly shows that it says Cross Academy. Idk why this comment is bugging me okay? XD

I went to her profile and posted about being rude calling someone dipshit. I also saw that she commented on some Vampire Knight Fanfics saying that, "True cross is for excorcist, Cross Academy is for vampires, dipshit!" I mean, I read the stories that she commented on and it CLEARLY says Cross Academy. I really get annoyed when people call them that when they dont even know them. Like, "Omfg. You fuckin dipshit!" Something like that (btw someone did say that to me when i was playing SMITE xD Damn people can be so salty sometimes.) Idk why that comment keeps bugging me, I mean it does CLEARLY show that we put Cross Academy and calling us dipshit like really?!

Okay thats it xD. See ya all later! Oh one more thing. The Sequel for this story 'The Forgotten Princess' is confirmed! Since you guys want a sequel so much I will make one! Im actually working on it right now! Hope yall excited for it!