Chapter 24

We reached 66.04k reads and 2.11k votes! Omg thank you so much guys! I really really appreciate all of the reads and votes you have given to this story. I am so so happy for everything you have done. I, I really dont have the words on how really happy I am right now! Anyways, I might be planning on making a sequel for this, but I'm really not sure what the sequel is going to be about. Send me a private message or e-mail me on what the sequel is going to be. My e-mail is going to be in my profile. Thank you guys again so mucj for everything. Stay awesome guys, like always.

Chapter 24

It was over. There were no attacks from any vampures that are from Rido's allies. We were all finally at peace, no more worries about Rido being alive again or so. I have started visiting the Orphanage a little more often once again. They were certainly delighted and relieved that I was back safe. Oh and after that fight, the vampires and vampire hunters that fought alongside the Headmaster, Kaien, celebrated all night long that one night. Let me say, it was fun and all but having drunk men around you, it wasnt pretty.

Anyways, I have found out that Yuki was now a Pureblood once again, now noticing me as her sister. She was happy and I was too. Kaname had finally decided that he will be married with Yuki since he has no chance of me being his bride. I have already chosen someone that will be with me the rest of my life, Zero Kiryuu.

The man that I have wished and hoped to have. Though he has that cold air around him, he's very sweet and kind. He was spending more time with me than usual and also giving me all of his affection. The gentle embrace, the sweet words and soft kisses. It made my heart feel so much happiness and warmth. I love him and there will be no way in earth will change my love for him.

Me and Zero sat in the middle of the forests in school grounds. It was somewhere near the lake where the children swam the other day. A bowl filled with water was placed between us and I rolled my hand, golden glittering mists following my fingers and it sprinkled into the grass. A plant slowly grew and then bloomed into a beautiful glowing white rose with some kind of diamonds sparkling in the middle of it.

I plucked it out and began plucking the glowing petals out and placing them on the water. The glowing petals on the water floated around as the water glowed and the water changed into a soft glittering golden color. Zero wished to be a Pureblood like me, he doesnt despise Pureblood vampires that much anymore since he finally killed the Pureblood that killed his family. Though, he still hates Kaname and Yuki.

I grabbed the silver knife beside the bowl. I placed it on my palm and sliced my palm, enough to draw blood. I placed it back down on the grass and I let the blood on my palm drop in the bowl of water. The water began turning red but was turned back to its golden color after a few seconds. I covered my palm with a cloth and I held the bowl up to Zero's lips.

"Drink and you will become a Pureblood vampire that you wished. When you drink this, you may feel your heart burning, meaning you are changing from a Level E to a high-ranking vampire." I said to him and he nodded. He closed his eyes and drank from the bowl. When he drank all of it, he dropped the bowl and held his chest. He was moaning in pain and was hunching down to the grass, his other hand clenching into a fist tightly in the grass.

After a few minutes, he sat straight and there was beads of sweat rolling down his temples as he panted. I gently placed a hand on his cheek and looked into his glowing red eyes. I smiled and stroked his cheek with my thumb.

"You are now, officially a Pureblood vampire. Zero. How are you feeling?"

"I- I dont know. I feel better. Better than ever before actually." He answered as his glowing eyes stared at me.