Chapter 17

A/N: Hey Guys! Again, I am so very sorry that I havent updated for so long! So, here is Chapter 17! I hope you guys enjoy!

Oh yes, thank u guys so much for all of your support and waiting so patiently for me to update my stories. I really appreciate all of your support. I love ya'll so much

(This authors note was made on January 3, 2015: hey guys! I just have a question; do you guys want me to make a Various x Reader One shots? If you agree please comment or pm me. I can also accept requests since it is for readers :P so yeah thats it. Bye guys!)

Chapter 17

~Yumi's PoV~

Tonight's the night. Tonight me and Zero are going on a date. I was so happy that he asked me out last night because of that I cannot even sleep this morning, I am not that tired, I am used to not sleeping anyways. Also, I have 3 hours to get ready so I went to the bathroom to clean myself. After that I went to my wardrobe and opened it to find a row of dresses that I have. It took me a while to choose but I found one (Pic of the dress on the side. I still suck at describing dresses xD xD)

I placed the dress on my bed and sat down in front of the mirror where my make-up are. I do not where make-up that much so I just put a slight blush on and a cherry flavored lipgloss (Ohohoho my~ Zero gonna get some~ xD xD Ok Im sorry, Im gonna shut up now) I then brushed my long hair and wore the dress, I also wore the strapped heels. After getting ready I looked up at the clock and found out that I have a few minutes left. Did I take that long to get ready? Well, might as well wait downstairs.

~Kaname's PoV~

I sat on the couch reading in the main room, the night class were doing what they usually do, chatting, reading etc. Last night, I saw Yumi with a bright smile and a slight blush on her face. I have never seen her so happy before, the sight of her smiling so brightly made my heart melt. I tried to read her thoughts but as usual it was always blocked and I cannot be able to read her thoughts. I have kept wondering what made her so happy.

Suddenly, a floral and mouthwatering scent hit my nose. I heard the night class gasp around me and I heard the clicking of heels. I turned my head towards where the Night Class' gazes at, the sight made my eyes widened and mouth slightly agape. It was Yumi, wearing a beautiful dress that goes down to her knees and fits her perfect curved body. She gracefully walked down the stairs with what it seems to be sparkles trailing behind her. Her long dark hair flowing gracefully behind her, beautiful smooth skin glowed under the light of the main room and her pink glossy plump lips curved into a heart warming smile.

She was absolutely beautiful, she is like a beautiful angel that came from the heavens. A beautiful blooming flower in the night. Then, Kain walked towards her, I can see a tinge of pink on his cheeks as he smiled at her.

"Y-Yumi, you look stunning tonight...." He stuttered slightly as Yumi giggled slightly and gave him her breathtaking smiles. She thanked him and walked towards me with such grace. I stood up and placed a kiss on the back of her hand with a warm smile.