Chapter 20

Hey again guys! XD. Yes I know I have like a bunch of new fanfics lol. Blame the twitching hands! So here are the new fanfics:
'A Forbidden Love, Their Own Flesh and Blood (SasukexOCxItachi)'
'Blood Lily (Devil May Cry Fanfiction)'
'Wizards of the Underworld (Fairy Tail/Black Butler Crossover)' Hey! I know its not a good crossover but blame my brain for suddenly popping out ideas about that and my hands were twitching for it! XD
'Another Sister...? (Brother's Conflict Fanfiction)' Coming soon!!!

Yeah I think thats about it. On to Chapter 20! Sorry if its really crappy chapter.

Chapter 20

~Yumi's PoV~

Rido took me to a grand room that looked like a ball room large enough for a ball. Five vampires stood in the middle of the ballroom, they looked like servants since they are wearing maid and butler servants. Rido confirmed that they are loyal servants that have been serving under him for years.

Rido then gave me a tour around the huge mansion we are in. It felt like a castle for me since it looked like one. He held my hand as we entered the gardens. My eyes widened and my mouth slightly agape at the beautiful sight, various types of flowers were sparkling under the moonlight, their beauty caused me to stare at them and I was at a trance.

I let go of Rido's hand and walked towards the bushes of beautiful white roses. I knelt down in front of it and picked one up, pricking my fingers in the process but I did not care.

"Ah, please dont hurt yourself, my love." Rido said as he knelt in beside me and gently took my slightly bleeding hand that was pricked by rose thorns. He brought it up towards his lips and licked off the blood, healing it.

"You're blood does taste delicious and the scent of it is so exotic and so intoxicating...." He muttered as he put a finger on my chin making me look at his mismatching eyes.

"I love you, my dear precious Yumi...."

"I-I love you too...." Saying this made me feel something in my chest, the feeling of you did something wrong and also guilt. Why did it feel so wrong? Is he not my fiancee? Its just the amnesia, thats it, it might be also the effects of having amnesia.

He then leaned in and kissed me. It also felt wrong but I kissed back anyways. He is my fiancee and I should love him....

~Zero's PoV~

Ugh! Yumi's been gone for days and there still no sign of her! What happened to her? She might have been kidnapped and I'm not gonna sit around and let Yumi be in danger!

I growled as I grabbed Bloody Rose and left my room with a loud slam of the door. I then marched towards the gates but was stopped by Kaien standing in front of me.

"Zero, I cant let you go out there alone. Just be patient, we are doing everything we can to find Yumi as fast as possible." He said calmly. I saw dark bags under his eyes and a tired look on his face. He's been also searching for Yumi without any rest at all.

"Look, Im sick of sitting here and let Yumi be in danger! I need to find her!" I growled and shoved him out of the way. I stopped once again when I heard that damn familiar voice. It was her, the Pureblood who turned me into a monster.

"Awww, how sweet. My little pet is so desperate to find his lover." She giggled then appeared in front of the gates with Ichiru standing beside her. Damn traitor. I aimed my Bloody Rose towards them and I glared.

"What the hell do you want?!" I yelled at them, this is the second time I've seen them and I'm sure as hell wont let them escape again.

"How mean, not even a little greeting." She giggled once again and she smirked. "I see you have been feeding well with you're lover, eh? Does she taste delicious? Oh, yes. Her blood was so intoxicating, so exotic, so sweet and so delicious. Is that what you said right? Ahhh, I want to taste her blood now!" She sighed dreamily as she licked her lips slowly and grinned darkly at me. Damn Pureblood, I'm not going to let her touch Yumi!