Chapter 4

'How do we seem to you? Do you find us beautiful, magical? Our white skin and fierce eyes? "Drink" you ask me, do you have any idea of the thing you will become?'

-Louis (Interview with a Vampire)

Chapter 4

Class has finally ended, the vampires kept talking about Yuki's blood, but they ended up getting slapped by Kaname. All of them have red cheeks now and they still burn. I sighed and sat down with the vampires in the living room.

"Come, I will take care of it." I said and they looked at each other. They hesitantly walked towards me, I stood up and used my ice to cool their cheeks down. After that they bowed,

"Thank you, Yumi-sama." They said. I waved my hands and smiled.

"Please, I told you no need for formalities, just call me Yumi, alright?" I gave them a playful closed eye smile.

"Y-yes, Yumi..." I nodded, I head upstairs and to my room, I changed into my nightgown and opened the door to the balcony. I watched the sky beginning to turn into a light blue and the sun's warmth hit my skin. I sighed softly and watched the Day Class walking out of their dorms and to their classrooms. I yawned and head back inside. I sat down on my bed and took out a book to read. Reading is somehow my sleeping pill. I heard a knock from my door so I stoop up and opened my door slightly, it was Kaname.

"Is there something you need Kaname-san?" I asked.

"May I come in? I just want to talk to you." I sighed and nodded. I opened the door widely for him to enter, he closed the door softly behind him as I took a oversized long sleeved shirt that goes to my mid thigh and quickly wore it.

What does he want to talk about this morning? I sat across him and folded my hands on my lap.

"What is it, Kaname-san?" I asked as he continued to stare at me.

"...Why did you not want the name Kuran?" He asked, his voice stern. I closed my eyes and sighed. Alright... I will tell him then...

"Simple, the Kuran thinks that I no longer exist in the family, I was invisible to them, I was no longer loved, and there is no reason for me to use the name Kuran since I am a nobody to them." I opened my eyes and stared hard at him. "I am no longer your sister, Kaname-san. So, stop telling me that I am a Kuran. I will never be a Kuran..." I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me. Kaname... he embraced me tightly and placed his head on my shoulder while I stayed neutral.

"I still love you Yumi... When you ran away... I was suffering. I kept looking for you everywhere and I never found you, It was devastating... I cant sleep because I kept thinking what I did... I accepted the marriage so I will not disappoint mother and father. You are still the one that I love... and you are still the one that I want to marry and bear my children... but..." he slowly pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. "I also love Yuki..." of course.... I bit my lip and blinked back the tears that are threatening to spill. I shook my head and looked up at him.

"Why are you telling me this? And should I react that you love Yuki? If you love Yuki then that's that, it doesnt matter to me if your gonna marry her. Also," I took a step back so his hands are off my shoulders. "I am not the Yumi that you know anymore. After all these years, I have moved on and, if possible, find someone who really loves me." He frowned and I can see the hurt in his eyes, he clenched his fists and the window behind me cracked. "Please, do not destroy my room. Now, please leave if you dont want anything else." The crack retracted and Kaname briskly left the room. I sighed again, I unbuttoned my shirt and finally slept on my bed.

~Kaname's PoV~

She does not love me anymore... and its all because of me and that damn marriage proposal... I promised that I will not leave her but I broke it and it resulted to this... I still love her with all my heart but, I love Yuki too. My heart is torn to two, Yuki or Yumi...?(I dont fcking know!!)

~Yumi's PoV~

I woke from my slumber, I looked at the clock and it is 5:00 PM, an hour before class starts. I slowly stood up and stretched.

'Now, Kaname will stop asking me stupid questions about being a Kuran... I still do love him, but it seems he loves Yuki, he smiles at her than me. I'll just let it go then.' I sighed and went to do the usual routine, you know showering and brushing your teeth, and changed into my Night Class uniform. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said and the door slowly opened. It revealed a vampire named Akatsuki Kain, he is actually mellower than Aido and he has a cool laid-back attitude. Whenever I talk to him he starts getting flustered for some reason...

"Oh, Akatsuki-kun! Dont worry, I'm almost done!" I said and gave him a smile, he blinked and his cheeks began turning pink.

"A-ah yes. I will be waiting for you outside." He stuttered and closed the door. I chuckled. I find it adorable seeing Akatsuki flustered. I brushed my hair and slid on my shoes. I opened the door and found Akatsuki waiting for me. He gestured on hooking my arm on his arm, like a gentleman would do. I giggled softly at him making him more flustered. I hooked my arm on his and placed my other hand on his arm.

"Did not know you are such a fine gentleman, Akatsuki." I said and smiled. He looked away and we walked downstairs where the other vampire are waiting. "Sorry I took too long." I said to them and they snapped their heads towards me. Akatsuki lead me to the front of the group and he still has his arm hooked on mine. I actually do not mind, I felt a burning gaze behind me, I look over my shoulder and found Kaname glaring hard on Akatsuki. What is his problem?

I looked up at Akatsuki, he seems unfazed and he looks like he is lost in his thoughts. I sighed and we began walking towards the gates. I can already hear the screaming fangirls/boys from inside and I can also hear Yuki's voice, pleading the Day Class students to go back to their dorms.

The gates opened and the screaming became louder. I need to get used to this.... We continued walking towards our class, while Yuki tries to hold the fangirls back. I sighed.

"Akatsuki, you guys go ahead. I'll just help her." I said nodding my head towards the struggling Yuki. I let go of Akatsuki's arm and jogged towards Yuki, the fangirls suddenly became quiet when they saw me. I smiled at them, "Please go back to your dorms. You dont want to get in trouble with the headmaster breaking the rules for staying out past curfew." I heard them gulp and scurried off to their dorms. Yuki let out a breath and bowed.

"Thanks so much, Yumi-san!" She smiled and I gave one back.

"I'm very glad to help." I looked around and looked at Yuki questionably, "I thought Zero's here helping you with your job?" She sighed and scratched the back of her head.

"He sometimes helps me. But mostly he just goes off somewhere taking a nap." Zero is a lazy guy then. Well he looks like one because I sometimes see him has this lazy look on his face.

"Well then, say hi to him for me. See you, Yuki-chan." I waved and walked away.

If I see Zero again, I'll try to change his mind on me, he thinks I'm one of the cold heartless Purebloods who mercilessly drinks a humans blood dry. I'm not that kind of Pureblood, I dont drink on humans or even vampire, I just hunt animals in the forest to quench my thirst. I will hate myself if I drink a single drop of blood from a human even if they try to hurt me. I care deeply for the humans, I would even risk my life for a mere human.

Zero, I am not who you think I am. I am not a cold heartless vampire. I will change your mind of me, so we will not stay as enemies, but... you are a vampire also. You are a vampire that despises his own kind for a reason. I wonder what would that reason be?

|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤

Hey guys! Thank you soooooo much for your support on this book!

@Vampiress_Yuki_Kuran

@GenesisGaheta

@Mad_Hatters_Daughter

Thank you guys sooo much XOXO