Chapter 23

Heeey guys! Sorr-- Gaaah, ON TO THE STORY!

Chapter 23

~3rd Person PoV~

The fight has already begun. Bullets firing everywhere, swords clashed and different abilities thrown at each other. Fallen vampires and vampire hunters lay on the aisle, drowning in they're pool of blood. Decorations for the wedding, ripped, burned and destroyed from the fight. Blood was sprayed everywhere on the green luscious grass that is now dying and crumbling into pieces.

On the end of the aisle stood Rido Kuran, watching the fight with dark amusement in his mismatched colored eyes and a malicious grin was plastered on his face. Yumi's power, the dark red and black mists, surrounded Rido making every living thing ,except the vampires and the vampire hunters, die and crumble. He enjoyed it, he absorbed Yumi's powers for his selfish goal to become the most powerful vampire and the ruler of the vampires.

It made him more powerful than ever before which makes it difficult to make a plan of attack for the other Kuran, Kaname Kuran. After they have attempted to save Yumi during the celebration of Rido, Kaname thought of ways to kill Rido though nothing is working for him. He had never seen that kind of power before. He felt it, he felt how strong it is. There is only a slight percentage of chance to defeat Rido since he has that kind of power.

In the middle of the battlefield, Zero Kiryuu kept a cold stoic face as he continuously shot Rido's allies skillfully in the middle of their foreheads. Weeks of training payed off for him, he was more accurate and precise at shooting and also his hand-to-hand combat came useful. When one of Rido's allies suddenly dived towards him, Zero quickly sent a powerful kick in the vampire's chest sending it flying backwards as he quickly whip out his Bloody Rose and immediately shot it at the middle of the forehead.

Kaname Kuran wields an Anti-Vampire sword while he held a gun with his other hand. He skillfully slashed and shot the enemies diving towards him. Though, Kaname, Zero, Kaien and all their other allies seemed to have few cuts and bruises all over them and they also seemed to be tired since the fight have been going on for what seemed like forever to them.

Meanwhile, Yumi was hidden further away from the fight. The 2 vampire servants named, Alcindus and Alexius Daley. (Horrible names... Meh whatever xD) Both have similar long spiky, slicked back, silky raven hair that grazes they're shoulders. Alcindus has bright green eyes while Alexius has darker ones and both also have silver earrings/piercings on one ear. Both are powerful vampires, as Rido said, highly trained with their abilities.

Yumi was not the only one to master all of the elements, it was also the Daley twins. The twins can control all of the elements better than Yumi, it seemed like it took no energy to control all the elements for them. They also weild weapons which is the spiked chains wrapped around Alcindus' arm while Alexius has 2 blades strapped behind him.

Anyways, Yumi was hidden in a room with a huge tightly shut window. She raised the bottom of her dress to be able to walk up the staircase towards the huge window. (Idk what its called, you know like some kind of stage with a big big window behind you?) She looked up at the bright moon through the window. The moon's light was directed towards her, its light was beautifully glittered and some kind of sparkled were fluttering down. When Yumi took one step, the floor rippled like she is stepping on water. When she took one more step and the floor rippled once again but, something was growing out of the floor not far from her.

It was a flower, a white rose to be exact. It slowly bloomed when the moon's light hit its beautiful white petals. Soon, more and more grew and bloomed like the last one. This made her question herself, 'What is this?'. She walked slowly towards the roses, but before she could get near them, the wind was plucking out the roses' petals and they fluttered around her.