Epilogue

(A/N: I apologize if I have not updated any of the books especially this one. Well, you know my reason. Anyway, on to the chapter shall we?)

~Yumi's PoV~

So.... I didnt know what has gotten into Zero after him turning into a Pureblood vampire but honestly I did not mind it. (A/N: i wont mind either huehue~). Eventually, the Night Class found out a few days after because of my, erm, loud noises that I make because of their enhanced hearing. Zero always finds the time to try and make me do it again with him of course. *Sigh* guys and their hormones. Anyways, here I was in the council meeting about our task which was already finished by me. Of course there were still Level Es lingering around in the shadows but their kind are slowly decreasing for some reason. It was a relief that they were decreasing that way no more humans will suffer and die from them. Toga-sensei sat beside me, a cigarette between his teeth and was lazily staring at the council in front of us. At least he is trying to listen for once.

After the meeting, I suddenly felt sick to my stomach when I reached the Moon Dorms and I rushed towards the bathroom. I just ate delicious lunch and all of it is going to be wasted since I puked it all out. Must be something I ate? Or.... My eyes widened as I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet. It has been about 3 weeks after... you already know and we're not even married yet! Wait, I need to make sure if I am or not. I rummaged through the drawer and found one.

-

I paced back and forth in the middle of the living room where the rest of the Night Class are who are chatting away or just standing there doing nothing. Oh what should I tell him? How would he react? Does he want to be a father?

"Yumi? Is there something wrong?" I heard Ichijo's voice making me stop and turn to look up at him. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you. Yuki and Kaname are not here in the academy anymore. They moved to where our old mansion was. I refused to go with them of course. I couldnt leave everyone in the academy and also Zero of course.

"Ah, Ichijo. Its nothing, just.... worried about something." I said with a small smile as he looked at me questionably.

"If you dont mind me asking. What is it that you are worried about?" He asked as I cleared my throat and shook my head at him.

"Its nothing really. Just worrying about stupid little things that's all. Anyways, have you seen Zero anywhere perhaps?"

"Right here." I heard Zero's voice behind me, he was standing in the doorway and was walking towards me. He slung his arm around my shoulders and kissed me on the head. "Sorry, I just went somewhere to buy something." I raised an eyebrow up at him.

"And that is?" I asked and I saw him hiding a small box in his pocket. I narrowed my eyes at him and he cleared his throat.

"You'll find out later. So, why were you looking for me?" I went back to my nervous state. My eyes couldnt help but avoid his gaze and I went back to my mental questioning to myself. Should I tell him? Yes? No? *sigh* Yes it is. I took a deep breath and stared up at Zero. I then leaned in close to him.

"I'm pregnant...." I mumbled as I stared at him, waiting for his reaction. His eyes were widened and he looked stiff.

"C-come again?"

"I'm pregnant." I said again. I closed my eyes and waited. Suddenly I was lifted off the floor making my eyes snap open and found that I was being carried by Zero then spun me around, laughing happily. The Night Class' attention was now on us and surrounded us, curious on what Zero was happy for. I smiled and hugged Zero. (LAUGHING.... HAPPILY?!?! I'm dead. X.X)

"I'm going to be a father! This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me!" He exclaimed happily. The Night Class gasped then cheered. "Then I'll have to do this." Zero put me down, kneeled and took out the small box that I saw him hiding. "Yumi.... Will you marry me?"