|| BREAKING DAWN PT.1 || - 3 - | The 2nd Wedding |

𝕹 𝕺ɴᴇ's 𝕻OV

𝕰𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔥 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔄𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔞, ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔢, ℜ𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔨𝔞𝔥, 𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔞 & ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢.

Rebekah just finished her hair and Alice just finished her makeup.

Everyone had arrived last night

Everyone had arrived last night. Instead of it being at the Mikaelson mansion, Klaus set up a surprise wedding location. Elizabeth chose to trust her best friend.

She was in

as she got ready

as she got ready.

There was a knock on the door as Rebekah finished gushing over Elizabeth's hair and makeup.

"Who is it?" Alice asks.

"Edward, Charlie, and Renee." Edward says.

Alice opens the door and they walk in. Charlie and Renee see Elizabeth and smile. Tears in their eyes. Elizabeth smiles back and hugs them both.

"You look gorgeous, baby." Charlie says, kissing her head.

"Thanks, dad." Elizabeth says to Charlie as they pull away.

"I'm so proud of you, Elizabeth. I'm more than comfortable handing you off to Carlisle today." He says.

Elizabeth smiled hugged Charlie once more.

"I'm so happy for you, sweetheart. Here's the clip." Renee says.

Elizabeth smiles and thanks her mother before the two share a hug and Rebekah puts it in her hair.

"Time for the dress." Caroline squeals, happily.

Elizabeth takes the covered dress from Alice then walks to the bathroom. She takes a deep breath before getting into her dress

 She takes a deep breath before getting into her dress