| NEW MOON | ~ || 4 || Depression Settles In

No One's POV

The Swan sisters were depressed. One worse than the other. That being Elizabeth Swan. She still felt so lost without her mate. Her other half.

He had gotten used to taking her to school then having someone drive her car to the school for her. But had eventually began picking her up from school and bringing her to the hospital with him.

She wanted to learn medicine so he taught her a few things. Ever since their "first time" they had began to do it every chance they could get. Which was lot. They made time for each other.

Now he was gone.

Elizabeth's best friend, Klaus Mikaelson, planned to come up to her but something caused a fault in the plan. She wasn't upset.

///

| October |

Bella sat in a chair. Elizabeth sat on the roof.

Bella staring at nothing. Just staring off.

Elizabeth had memories flowing through her mind. So many memories with Carlisle and the rest of The Cullens.

One in particular. Her birthday. Her party Alice threw was amazing.

FLASHBACK

The Cullens were excited because it was Elizabeth Swan's birthday. She would be 19 today. But frozen at 18.

Carlisle Cullen was on his way to pick his mate up from home to take her to school. He parks and sees the love of his life walk out, looking beautiful.

She gets in the car and smiles at him, which he returns

She gets in the car and smiles at him, which he returns. They meet halfway and kiss.

"Happy birthday, my love." Carlisle says.

"Thank you." Elizabeth says.

He drives away, a hand on Elizabeth's thigh. She blushed as Carlisle smirks. Things have been amazing for the two.