|| ECLIPSE || - Three - | Graduation |

No One's POV

Carlisle and Elizabeth arrived 42 hours later and pull up to the house. It was late at night when they arrived.

Carlisle helped Elizabeth with her luggage then walk up the steps and into the house. He leads her up to the living room, where everyone was.

"Bella's asleep on the couch." Edward says.

Elizabeth bumps shoulders with him as she rushes over to the couch and sees Bella asleep, cuddled in Elizabeth's blanket. Elizabeth smiles and kneels down to Bella.

Elizabeth moves Bella's hair out of her face. That was enough for Bella to feel a familiar presence and wake up. She opens her eyes and looks up to see her sister.

Bella gasps as Elizabeth smiles.

"Lizzy!" Bella cries.

Elizabeth chuckles as Bella jumps up and wraps her arms around Elizabeth's neck. Elizabeth wraps her arms around Bella's waist.

The sisters cried into each other's hair. Elizabeth pulls back to wipe Bella's eyes.

"You're back." Bella says.

"I promised you I would be." Elizabeth says.

Bella chuckles and sees everyone watching the two.

"You should sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." Elizabeth says.

Bella nods and Elizabeth sits on the floor, her head propped on her elbow, against the couch. It didn't take long for Bella to fall back asleep.

"Elizabeth-" Edward begins.

"Shut up." Elizabeth says, lightly scratching Bella's head.

It always made Bella sleep deeper for some reason. When Bella couldn't sleep, she'd have Elizabeth scratch her head.

"I didn't mean for any of this happen." Edward says.

"Well, it all happened. At least my sister is alive. Thank god she managed to stay human through all this." Elizabeth says.

"If I-" Edward begins.

"Stop! I'm not doing this right now. Right now, I'm only back for Carlisle and Bella. I'm not 100% sure where my mind is at, at the moment. So just.. let me cross that bridge when I get to it." Elizabeth says.

Edward and his siblings stay quiet. Esme looked down.

"I'm gonna take her home." Elizabeth says then lifts Bella into her arms.

"I'll drive you." Carlisle says.

Elizabeth nods then follows him to his car. She gets in and Carlisle drives them to the Swan home. Once he gets there, Elizabeth tells Carlisle she'll be right back.

She carries Bella in the house and up the stairs. She gets to Bella's door and opens it then lays her in her bed. She takes Bella's shoes off and tucks her into bed.

She closes Bella's bedroom door then rushes downstairs and to Carlisle's car to see him standing against it.

She walks over and he smiles at her. She smiles back and places her hands on his chest and he places his hands on her hips.

They share a kiss that turned into a heated makeout session that continued up the stairs and to her room. They stopped and stayed up just catching up before Elizabeth fell asleep, cuddled into Carlisle.