|| TWILIGHT || Three | He's Back and a Trip to the Hospital

Elizabeth Swan's POV

I woke up and groaned as I remember I had school today. Ugh. I hate this shit.

I got out of bed and got dressed into

and did my hair

then met Bella downstairs

then met Bella downstairs. We got in our cars and drove to school. As usual, I was faster but I slowed down for her then parked.

There were only two spots left. We parked across the ways from each other.

We were across from where The Cullens always park. We went about our day and hung out at lunch.

After lunch, I walked into my history class and sat in my usual spot. Next to Jasper.

I open my book begin to start the lesson when he speaks.

"Hello to you too, Swan." I hear and turn to Jasper.

I chuckle.

"How's your day going so far?" he asks.

"It's fine." I say.

"Ok, class, today we are on the topic of the Civil War! Get started." the teacher announces.

I start working on the assignment and then finish within 10 minutes.

"That was quick." Jasper says.

"Civil War is one of my favorite topics." I say.

He smiles.

"I think this is the start of a great relationship." He says.

I chuckle and he does, too.

"What are you, Elizabeth Swan?" Jasper asks.

"You'll just have to figure that out on your own. Eating you guys alive yet?" I ask.

"A few of us. Prepare to meet someone special in an unfortunate way today." Jasper says, remembering what Alice had told him to say to her today.