|| TWILIGHT || Eleven | Prom

Elizabeth Swan 's POV

Prom day.

Damn.

I had my hair done

with

with a pair of black and white ankle cut converse

It's been three days since Phoenix. Bella's healing pretty well.

I'm upset that I couldn't go to prom with Carlisle but I'm going because I promised Bella I'd go for her.

I'm home, now. I hear my phone go off so I check it.

From: Pixie
To: Me

Jasper is there. Remember
the story for your father.

I sigh.

Im going to prom solo. Jasper and Edward have offered to have dances with me but it's not the same. I just wish I could bring Carlisle but that would never fly. I'm a high school student and he's a doctor.

I'm legal to date him but I wouldn't want to ruin his reputation in the town. Or my fathers.

"Lizzy!" I hear Charlie call.

I sigh.

"Your dates here!" he calls.

I go down the stairs and glance at Charlie, Jasper, Edward, and Bella... who's jaws were dropped and their eyes were wide, and go to the door.

"Midnight, the latest." Charlie says.

We all agree then I hug my dad and kiss his cheek before leaving with Jasper, Edward and Bella. We got to the prom and went to the photo area. The rest of The Cullens were there, too.

A mortified Alice stomped over to me and lifts the bottom of my dress and sees my shoes. She looks up at me and gives me a disapproving look. I give a shy smile.

"I cannot believe you! You're wearing converse with this elegant dress?!" Alive asks.

"I may be immortal but I'm still not wearing feet torture to prom. I tolerate them for looks and because of certain women I'm affiliated with. Today I'm not." I say.

She playfully growls and I giggle. Then we get to the photo shoot and I groan.

"Do I have to?" I ask, talking about the photo stop.

"Yes." Alice says.

I whine and everyone laughs. Jasper and Alice take their picture then Alice walks forward. Jasper extends his arm to me.

I walk up and the photographer takes the picture of us then we go inside and it was crazy. Monte Carlo is so not our scene.

I got a lot of looks when people saw I was with Jasper and Alice.

"Wanna go outside?" Jasper asks me over the music.

I nod.

He and Alice take me outside. There was only one couple out there. We went over and Jasper extends a hand.

"May I have this dance, one-day-to-be-mother?" Jasper asks with a smirk.

I blush and take his hand. Everyones been teasing me with that lately.

"You may, one-day-to-be-son." I say.

He chuckles then we start to dance. I was having fun. Jasper kept twirling me around and stuff.

"Mind if I cut in?" I hear a familiar voice.

I turn around and see... Carlisle. I gasp and smile.

"Not at all. We'll leave you to it." Jasper says, handing me off to Carlisle and leaving with Alice.

"You look gorgeous." Carlisle says.

"You look handsome." I say.

He smiles and holds me close as a familiar song begins to play.

"One of our songs." he says.

I sniffle and cup his face, pulling him into a kiss. He kisses back then we pull away. We dance to the music.

(2:36 - 3:52 I believe is all you need for this part)

We ended up spending the entire night together.

As promised, we were home by midnight. Jasper had brought me home with Edward and Bella.

I took a shower and let my hair air dry then changed into

before turning to see Carlisle standing by my window.

I smile and he returns it.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you, but? what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I missed you and I was thinking about you. Wanted to come see you. You look beautiful." He says.

I wasn't wearing any makeup and my hair was straight.

"I haven't had my hair straight since I was human." I say.

"How long ago was that?" He asks.

"About a year. I was turned last year. Like 3 days after my birthday." I say, pulling him to my bed.

"What happened to you, Elizabeth?" He asks.

I look down.

"You don't have to tell me." He says.

I smile and give him a kiss.

"I will tell you one day. Bella doesn't even know what happened to me. It's still so fresh." I say.

He nods and kisses my head.

"I like your hair straight but I think the curls suit you better." He says.

"Me too." I say.

Carlisle and I just cuddled and talked all night/morning. I ended up falling asleep around 5 in the morning.