|| ECLIPSE || - Seven - | Pop |

No One

Elizabeth Swan was in sitting on her bed when she hears a whoosh. She smiles and closes the book she was reading wand turns to see the love of her life leaning against the window.

"Hi." Elizabeth says.

"Hi." Carlisle says.

They chuckle and Elizabeth gets up and goes into Carlisle's arms. The two then share a kiss before pulling away.

"Come with me." Carlisle says.

Elizabeth grabs her phone and keys before jumping out the window with Carlisle. They both land on the ground with grace before heading to the woods. They got to the spot Carlisle took Elizabeth to.

"I came here a lot when you were gone. I was either here or on my roof. Even though it holds a rough memory.. this place is beautiful... peaceful." Elizabeth says.

Carlisle smiles.

"You know I fought every day to keep going... being without you for those months was hell. Not knowing whether you were alive.. living... moving on.." Carlisle says.

"I almost did.. but I knew it wouldn't work out." Elizabeth says.

"Why's that?" Carlisle asks.

"Because I love you, Carlisle.. more than anything. I can't see my future without you."

"I'm glad you think that because..." Carlisle trails off.

He then gets to one knee and Elizabeth gasps with a smile on her face.

"Elizabeth Aurora Swan, will you marry me?" Carlisle asks.

Elizabeth let's out a small sob before nodding. Carlisle smiles and places the ring on her finger and stands up. The two share a hug and a kiss before heading back to the main house where Bella and Edward had just arrived.

Elizabeth and Bella approached each other then paused at the rings on their ring fingers. The sisters squeal and hug each other while the Cullen boys share a hug and congratulate each other.

Then all four laughed at the total coincident of the events that played out before going inside. The family had a good laugh as the four did before everyone celebrated the two engagements.

Alice already began planning in her head.