| NEW MOON | ~ || 9 || Bringing Out the Dead

A while later

No One's P.O.V.

Elizabeth was currently controlling her anxiety. Klaus has just told her that he Elijah was now undaggered and knew of her being in Mystic Falls.

Klaus encouraged her to call him. Saying that he had changed and actually really missed her. So she took his advice.

Klaus had snuck Elijah's number into her phone and her number into Elijah's phone.

Elizabeth took a deep breath and pressed call before putting the phone to her ear.

Elijah felt his phone vibrating and looked it to see a name he never expected to see again and let out a chuckle.

(Just pretend it says Elizabeth)

He answers the phone and puts it to his ear.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Hello, Elijah." Elizabeth says.

"Elizabeth Swan.. I never thought I'd hear your voice again." Elijah says.

"Elena and Katherine sound just like me." Elizabeth says.

"No they don't. You all sound different in your own ways." Elijah says.

"How?" Elizabeth asks.

"Katherine just sounds malicious. Elena sounds innocent. But you, Elizabeth... you sound infectious. You're a mixture between mischievous and innocent." Elijah says.

Elizabeth smiles to herself.

"I know what happened to you and I'm sorry that happened. You deserve all the happiness in the world and more." Elijah says.

Elizabeth sighs.

"I'll survive." Elizabeth says.

"I know you will... can I see you?" Elijah asks.

"If you can find me." Elizabeth says then hangs up.

Elijah chuckles and gets up. He knew he'd find her. He always did.