| NEW MOON | ~ || 11 || Another Transformation

TWO MONTHS LATER

Elizabeth Swan's POV

I'm currently in my car, driving through Mystic Falls. That night at the ball, Esther linked her children as one to kill them. I battled Esther to break the spell and save my friends.

Damon ended up killing Abby Bennett to break the line Esther drew power from. Because Elijah used Elena to make Damon and Stefan figure out a way to break the link.

The Salvatore's and their crew tried killing Klaus and staked Kol to try and put all the Mikaelsons to sleep but it didn't affect Klaus.

We later learned that Esther managed to link me to her children. So if one goes down we all do. But Nik and I weren't much affected by the dagger or a stake.

But I was crushed to hear that Damon and Stefan would really risk my life to save Elena Gilbert. I'm beginning to see why Katherine Pierce hates the girl so much.

But I'm not jealous of the little bitch. I'm just bitter because I lost my best friends to her.

Now I am unlinked to the Mikaelson children and free again. I was taken out of my thoughts when I hear my phone and see it was Bella calling.

"Bells?" I ask.

"Lizzy! I need you to come home! Now!" Bella's frantic voice says.

"Bella, what's going on?" I ask, worried for my little sister.

"I'm going to Italy. Alice came back to Forks. She had a vision of us dying. Me jumping off a cliff and you being staked with a white oak steak. Edward called the house and Jacob answered the phone. He told Edward that dad was arranging a funeral, not saying it was for Harry. He thinks we're dead. Carlisle doesn't know you're gone. But he's safe. Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, and Esme are with him wherever they are. Liz, I'm so scared. Can you please come home soon? I need you. I know you're angry with them but you once said you love them enough to forgive and try to get passed it." Bella sobs.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." I say.

"Ok. I should be back in about three days." She says.

"Ok. Save Edwards dumbass and I'll be in Forks." I say.

"I love you, Lizzy." She says.

"I love you, too, Bells." I say.

I hang up with her and answer another call.

"Nik-"

"Where are you?" Klaus asks, urgently.

"I'm driving back to Washington. Bella needs me." I say.

"You can't drive home right now! I was just told that there's someone here in Mystic Falls asking information on you! They somehow got all of your information! You are in danger, Elizabeth! You need to come back!" Klaus says, as I get onto Wickery Bridge.

I sigh. I can't stay. Bella needs me and with The Cullens back, Jacob could be stupid enough to spark up the war between vampires and werewolves. Forcing Bella to choose a side and then me.

"Nik, I have to go back. Nothing's gonna happen to me. My little sister needs me and I'm gonna be there for her. If I don't, a war could break out between the tribe and my family. I need to protect my family. You know that better than anyone." I say.

"You don't know if a war will break out. Going back to Forks could be a mistake. You left to escape the memories of Carlisle and The Cullens and Jacob. Now you're just going back because Bella asks you to?" Nik asks.

"Yes. Look, Klaus-"

I was cut off by gasping, seeing someone in the middle of the bridge. I swerve to the side and end up crashing into the side and flipping over and into woods.

"Liz? Lizzy! Elizabeth!" Klaus shouts.

No One's POV

No One's POV

Elizabeth broke her seatbelt and got out of the wreckage sight to see someone standing there.

"This may or may not kill you. But I need to avenge James. I needed you distracted to attempt this." I hear a familiar voice say.

Then I felt fangs in my neck and struggle. I begin to scream as I felt the burning of cold one venom. I then use my magic to make Victoria fly back and into the river.

I know she'll escape but now I needed to deal with this agonizing pain.

Klaus Mikaelson broke into the Salvatore boarding house with his siblings and forced Bonnie Bennett to track Elizabeth

Klaus Mikaelson broke into the Salvatore boarding house with his siblings and forced Bonnie Bennett to track Elizabeth. She found her at Wickory Bridge before The Originals speeds to the bridge.

Klaus sees the car in the woods and rushes over. The Mikaelsons get there and see Elizabeth unconscious by the car.

Elijah lifts her into his arms and they all speed back to the house.

"She's been bitten by a cold one." Elijah says, laying Elizabeth down in the bed of the guest room.

"What do we do, now?" Rebekah asks.

"We wait." Elijah says.

"Get Bella on the phone." Klaus says.