|| BREAKING DAWN PT.2 || - 6 - Visits to Charlie & Plans

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Elizabeth pulls up behind Bella and gets out with Klaus as Cora and Renesmee jumped out of the cars, running to their grandfather.

Elizabeth and Klaus walk over.

"There they are. Come here." Charlie says to his granddaughters.

He catches them and spins them around.

"Wow! Look at you two. You've both grown half a foot. Seriously. Like 6 inches." Charlie says.

The two vampires and two wolves smile, nervously.

"She's looking more and more like you every day, Lizzy." Charlie says.

Elizabeth smiles at her daughter.

"Come on inside. Lunch is on the table."

"We got a tree to decorate, huh?" Charlie asks Cora and Renesmee.

"I've actually got a few errands to run, guys. I'll be back soon, okay?" Bella asks.

"Want me with you?" Elizabeth asks.

"No, stay here. Have fun." Bella says before getting in the car and leaving.

Elizabeth and Klaus share a confused look with Jacob before the three follow the two girls and Charlie inside.

Bella had left to meet with J Jenkins and learned of Alice and Jasper's plan for Renesmee and Jacob. Bella took it as there was a possibility that she'd die or Edward would. Or maybe Elizabeth or Carlisle.

Bella and Elizabeth had set in stone if anything happened to either of them, the other would raise their daughter as their own.

Elizabeth and Carlisle made a plan that if anything were to go wrong, Klaus and Rebekah were to get Cora and run.

Elizabeth and Bella walk into the main room with Renesmee and Cora, who run to their fathers. Bella watches Edward lift Renesmee into his arms while Elizabeth watched Carlisle lift Cora onto his lap, her arms wrapping around him.

Bella then walks away while Elizabeth stays.

A few days later, Bella and Elizabeth were back at Charlie's with Edward and Carlisle.

"The snow is sticking." Bella says.

"Hey, we still have today." Edward says.

"I'm so glad Charlie found someone to take care of him." Bella says.