|| BREAKING DAWN PT.2 || - 4 - Witnesses

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Elizabeth and Carlisle drove in their car with Cora and Klaus in the back while they followed Edward and Bella who had Renesmee and Jacob with them.

They were making their way to the Denali home to ask them to witness for their family against The Volturi. They knew they were possibly going to have a physical altercation. That is partially why Klaus is here.

They pull up to the house as the Denali family members came out to meet their friends. Edward and Carlisle stepped out of their cars and met them halfway.

"Is everyone alright? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Tanya asks.

"Is it Irina? Have you heard from her?" Kate asks.

"Not directly." Edward says.

"Why are your bride waiting in the cars?" Eleazar asks.

"And why have you brought a wolf with you? I can smell it from here." Kate asks.

"My family's in danger, we need your help." Carlisle says.

"What's happened?" Cameron asks.

"It's hard to explain, I need you to be open-minded. Can you do that?" Edward asks, panic in his voice.

"Of course." Tanya says.

The Denali members exchange confused looks before Edward and Carlisle turn to their wives. Bella and Elizabeth take unnecessary deep breaths before turning to their daughters.

"Okay, time to meet some new people." Bella says to Renesmee.

"What if they don't like me?" Renesmee asks.

"They'll love you." Jacob reassures.

"They will. Once they understand you." Bella agrees.

"They just haven't met anyone like you before." Jacob says.

With Elizabeth, she turns to Cora then Klaus.

"We're gonna meet some friends of daddy's okay?" Elizabeth asks Cora.

"What if they hurt me? Or you or daddy?" Cora asks.

"No one will harm you or our family, little one." Klaus says.

"Promise?" Cora asks her uncle.

"I promise." Klaus says.

The four adults exchange looks before getting out of the cars with the children. Bella and Elizabeth first while Jacob and Klaus hold Renesmee and Cora close to them.

Once seeing the children, the members of the Denali coven jump back. Fear in their demeanors.

"The Volturi will come for all of us." Kate says to Tanya, hugging her arm.

"You get those things out of here." Tanya says.

"They're not what they look like." Carlisle says.

"This is a crime!" Tanya exclaims, rushing to and shoving Edward.

Edward tossed Tanya to the ground and Kate goes to shock Edward but Carlisle had pushed Edward behind him, taking the shock.

Elizabeth's veins came out as her eyes turned their golden color while she and Bella rush to their husbands aids. Bella and Elizabeth grab Kate's arm, unaffected as Kate tried shocking them, tossing her away.

Kate and Tanya both rushed forward, Elizabeth lifted them both up by their necks, flashing her hybrid eyes, sending Kate and Tanya into fear as Elizabeth throws them a good distance. She stands in front of her family, protectively as the sisters charge again.

"Stay back!" Bella warns, halting the two blondes.

"They have blood in their veins. You could feel their warmth." Edward explains.

"I can feel it." Cameron says.

Klaus and Jacob kept the two young girls close to them.

"Mommy." Cora whispers.

Elizabeth gives her a daughter reassuring thoughts.

"Carlisle and I are the biological fathers. Elizabeth and Bella are their mothers." Edward says.

"Impossible." Kate says.

"It's true. My daughter was born while I was still human." Bella says.

Kate and Tanya turn to Elizabeth.

"I was already a Tribrid." Elizabeth explains.

"I've never heard of such a thing." Eleazar says.

"They can show you, if you let them." Carlisle says.

All turn to the two wolves, who lift the young girls and begin walking over.

"Tanya, you owe us this much." Edward says.

"My family has been sentenced to death because your sister didn't allow us to explain." Elizabeth says.

Tanya turns to Cameron, who gives a nod. Jacob and Klaus approach, the Denalis eyeing Klaus Mikaelson.

"I won't harm your family as long as no one harms mine." Klaus says.

Renesmee and Cora reach hands out to Tanya and Kate, who out of instant retract.

"Don't be afraid." Elizabeth says.

"This is how they communicate." Bella says.

Tanya allows Renesmee to place a hand on her cheek while Kate takes Cora's extended hand. The sisters see the young girls birth and everything since.

"It's true." Tanya whispers, amazed.

"They are not immortal." Kate says, shocked.

"I'm sorry about your mama. I don't wanna lose mine." Cora says, to both Kate and Tanya.

Tanya and Kate looked at the young girl, amazed, as she tucks her face in Klaus' neck, looking at her parents.

Back at The Cullen household, everyone that agreed to be a witness was there. So many vampires being around was causing more of the quiliuete tribe members to turn.

Jacob recruited them for his pack while working with Sam's pack to keep the peace between the packs and the Cullens.

Elizabeth stood with Carlisle, Cora sitting next to Renesmee with Edward at the piano.

Cora then tapped Renesmee on the shoulder, making her cousin turn to her.

Both girls looked about 12 now.

Cora closed her hands and concentrated before slowly pulling her hands apart, a red rose growing. Everyone watched, intrigued while Elizabeth felt a tear fall.

Cora hands the fully grown rose to Renesmee, who was smiling big.

"Thank you, Cori!" Renesmee says.

"You're welcome." Cora says.

"How did you do that?" Renesmee asks, amazed.

"Mama taught me. I watched her do it when I was a baby and she taught me." Cora says.

Carlisle kisses Elizabeth's tear away as the room looked at her in amazement as well.

"She is the cold one/nightwalker hybrid." Amun mutters.

Everyone was now looking at Elizabeth. This caused the Mikaelsons, the Salvatore's, and the rest of the Mystic Falls crew to step closer to Elizabeth and Cora.

Bonnie and Freya ready to use magic at any moment.

"If anyone has any issue with my wife, or those she is associated with, leave now." Carlisle says, sternly.

No one loved.

"Good. Come along, darling." Carlisle says, gently pulling Elizabeth with him.

The parents go over to their daughter, who sat with Renesmee and Edward, as Bella stood next to Edward.