| NEW MOON | ~ || 6 || Movie Night

No One's POV

The Swan sisters were back at their old table for the first time in a while. Longer for Elizabeth since she began sitting with The Cullens after things were official with Carlisle.

They were all talking about doing something tonight.

"Do you guys wanna go see Face Punch?" Bella asks.

"Face Punch! Yeah." Eric says.

"Yay. Movie night with Bella and Lizzy." Jessica says.

"If you don't wanna go then don't fucking go. I'm not in the mood to deal with your jealous popular wanna be girl bullshit. I don't like you so trust me I won't fucking miss you. Never have, never will." Elizabeth snaps.

Everyone froze in shock. Jessica was startled and stayed quiet the rest of the lunch period.

"So Face Punch, huh? You like action movies?" Jacob asks Mike

Bella and Elizabeth were buying the tickets for the movie.

"Not really, no." Mike says.

"I heard it sucks.. bad." Jacob says, trying to get Mike to leave so he can have some time with Elizabeth and Bella.

Mostly Elizabeth.

"Hey, are you even old enough to see this movie?" Mike asks.

"Yeah, well, Lizzy's buying my ticket." Jacob says.

Mike nods then Elizabeth and Bella come back.

"Jessica baled. Guess I scared her at lunch and Angela got the stomach flu so Eric is taking care of her." Elizabeth says.

"Soo.. It's just us 4." Bella says.

"Great." Jacob says.

"Great." Mike says, pretending to me excited when really he wants to leave.