|| BREAKING DAWN PT.1 || - 4 - Honeymoons and Chaos

Elizabeth Swan-Cullen's POV

We got to where Carlisle had planned for our honeymoon to be.

"Is this an island?" I ask.

"Your island." Carlisle says.

"Huh?" I ask.

"How do you like your wedding present?" Carlisle asks.

My jaw dropped and my eyes went wide while he chuckles.

"You bought me an island?!" I ask.

Carlisle nods and I squeal, hugging him tight and just hold onto him until he parks the boat. We get out and Carlisle gets our things before going inside.

Carlisle sets our stuff down then suddenly lifts me up bridal style and I giggle as he carries me inside.

"Wanna explore Isle Elizabeth?" Carlisle asks.

I blush then nod. He kisses my cheek then puts me down and I look around.

"Meet me out in the water." He says.

I nod.

He walks away then I go to the bathroom and open my small suitcase that Caroline and Rebekah packed for me.

I open it and was horrified to see wayyyy too much lingerie for my liking.

"I am gonna kill you bitches when I get home... although I might let Klaus handle Bekks." I mutter.

I sigh and throw all worries out. I take one last deep breath then get myself ready. I don't know why the hell I'm so nervous.

I strip and wrap myself in a towel. I chose to wear my black bikini. I haven't worn one or showed much skin since I was human. I then walk out to the beach. Carlisle was already in the water.

I sigh and drop the towel then walk into the water and go right next to him.

"It's beautiful tonight." I say.

"Yes it is. But not as beautiful as you." Carlisle says.

I smile and feel him move my hair and cup my neck, turning me to connect our lips. We eventually moved from the water to inside.

Carlisle lifts me up and pins me against the wall and I gasp and moan at the same time. Carlisle smirks and chuckles at my reaction before trailing kisses down my neck and chest.

He then carries me to the room and I see that the room was beautiful. He sets me down and lets me look around the room.

The room was so beautiful. The candles being the only source of light. Rose petals were laid all around the bed and room. I almost got lost in the beautiful room when I felt hands move my hair to the side.

"Cold ones don't sleep." I say as his lips meet my neck.

I felt him smirk against my skin.

"It's not completely intended for sleeping." He says, softly and seductively.

⚠️⚠️𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃⚠️⚠️
𝙳𝙾 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝙼𝙴, 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶

I smirk as he kisses my neck. He slowly unties my bikini top then when he hesitated I took a breath before reaching back and finishing it. He then started to leave small kisses on my neck.