|| BREAKING DAWN PT. 1 || - 1 - | Invitations |

𝕹 𝕺ɴᴇ's 𝕻OV

𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒃 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒕𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒇, 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒃𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒔, 𝑾𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒐𝒏, 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔.

"Jake! Jacob!" Billy Black called for his son as he tried to follow his very upset son.

All he could do was watch as his son phased into his wolf form and retreat into the woods. He then looks down and bends down, in his wheelchair, and picks up the papers. He sighs as he reads them. They were wedding invitations. One for the wedding for Edward and Bella... and the other for Carlisle and Elizabeth.

<>

Charlie Swan sat at his table, looking at the wedding invitations he received and took a deep breath. He knew they were coming but still hadn't fully prepared himself for the day he would receive these.

<>

Renee Dwyer was going through the mail and sees the wedding invitations for both of her daughters and smiles.

"Phiiill... it's happening." She says, as she walks up the pathway, the two invitations raised.

<>

Bella almost trips, walking in her wedding shoes and looks to Alice.

"Uhh.. you just have to break them in." Alice says with a nervous smile.

"I've been breaking them in.. for 3 days." Bella says then turns to her big sister.

"Can I just go barefoot?" Bella asks, practically begging at this point.

"Absolutely not." Alice says.

"I was told the same thing when I asked." Elizabeth says.

"Your situation is a little unfair. You have a fighting chance." Bella says.

"It also helps that my original best friend wants part in my wedding planning and having relations with the original family." Elizabeth says.

"I just think it's a little much.. the shoes, the dress.. all of this." Bella says.

Elizabeth gave her little sister a small smile. Alice was planning both of the Swan siblings weddings.

Bella and Edward's will be in the woods, behind the house.

Elizabeth and Carlisle's will be in New Orleans at the Mikaelson mansion.

"It's exactly enough. Tomorrow and 1 day after will be perfect." Alice says as Jasper walks by, carrying a log bench.

Carlisle walks by, also holding a log bench. He smiles at Elizabeth, who smiles back as she watches her soon-to-be-husband walk away to help decorate for Bella & Edwards weddings.

"Where do you want it, boss?" Emmett asks.

Elizabeth chuckles, making Emmett smile.

"On either side of the aisle." Alice says.

"What aisle?" Rosalie asks, carrying a big log.

"Does no one have vision?" Alice asks, walking off to everyone.

Bella immediately takes off the heals and puts on her regular shoes. Elizabeth chuckles, seeing Bella almost fall.

"Paying too much attention to Edward?" Elizabeth teases.

Bella blushes as Elizabeth laughs.

"You two go home. Bella get your beauty sleep tonight and Elizabeth, start resting now then get your beauty sleep tomorrow night. And that's an order." Alice says with a smile.

Elizabeth and Bella give smiles then leave the Cullen house.

<> <> <> <>

Elizabeth sat on her bed, thinking about everything that has happened and everything that might come in the future. She worried for Bella with The Volturi but knew she and The Originals would never let anything happen to anyone in this family.

Elizabeth was torn from her thoughts when she hears a whoosh. She smiles to herself before turning to see Carlisle, leaned against the window. His typical slacks and button up on. No coat or tie. She smiles bigger seeing he was in her favorite baby blue button up.

"You're wearing my favorite shirt." Elizabeth says as she stands and walks over to her fiancé.

"I won't be able to wear it tomorrow or 1 day after like I'd hoped for you but Alice ordered I wear white on both special days, plus be comfortable while we travel to New Orleans." Carlisle says.

Elizabeth smiles and places a hand on his chest, his hand holding hers.

"These next few days are going to be big days." Elizabeth says.

"One of them is going to be our day." Carlisle says.

Elizabeth blushes as Carlisle smirks then places a kiss on her lips.

"Get some rest, my love. I'll see you tomorrow at Bella and Edwards wedding.. and then on the plane.. and then our wedding." Carlisle says.

Elizabeth smirks.

"I'll see you in the seats and then at the end of the aisle." Elizabeth says.

Carlisle chuckles then the two kiss once more before Carlisle leaves and Elizabeth plops down on her bed.

Elizabeth smiles and thinks about the following day. Fantasizing about being Mrs. Cullen in just three days. Tomorrow is Bella and Edwards wedding then the next morning, the family travels to New Orleans and then the day after, it will be her and Carlisle's wedding.

Then, from there, both couples set off on their honeymoons. They all came up with this plan because they all wanted to be there for each other's wedding. And as a family, they all agreed to pull of the two weddings within the time limits.

The originals took part in the sit down and even offered to begin decorating so when the Cullens get in, they all get settled then the following morning, everyone gets ready and attends Elizabeth + Carlisle's wedding.

Carlisle and Elizabeth agreed. Rebekah and Alice go back and forth on the planning with the seatings, the guest lists, colors, decorations, etc.

The Mikaelson family has been excited for this day and are anxious to begin everything. They are in town tonight for Bella & Edwards wedding. A little extra protection and because Edward & Bella invited them.

Elizabeth lays in bed and smiles. She knew how much Carlisle and everyone loved her straight hair so she decided to wear her hair straight for Bella's wedding then she'd style it for her own wedding.

She already had her dress picked out for Bella's wedding. She knew there was a possibility of Jacob showing up just as much as a possibility of him not showing up.

She was ready, either way, to support her little sister.