Not your Hero

Its fucking cold. I raise my temperature a little more feeling the stream come off me from the snow. Fuck winter nights.

I keep walking. Shigaraki really pissed me off today. Says I need to stop torching potential members but I only cremate those who deserve it. There is a difference between a villain, and straight up scum.

I scoff at nothing in particular pulling out a cigarette. I was about ready to light up when I hear the sound of crunching snow. Who the fuck is disturbing my vibe time.

I peek around to another alley watching 2 guys laughing. I was ready to brush it off until I see a woman stumbling trying to grab at the wall. Something isn't right here.

One of the men tried to restrain her but she kept fighting them. Are they all drunk? The other guy started undoing his belt and every alarm went off in my head.

I step into the alley, "And what do we have here?"

One of the men barely gave me a second Glace, "Beat it freak"

I get closer and can smell the alcohol on them. I scrunch my nose only to see the woman's pupils blown wide. She looked over towards me with pleading eyes. They drugged her didn't they?

"Pleash" she barely slurred

"Shut up, you're fine" the man restraining her growled

"Id suggest you back off and run" I glare

"Its consensual right?" One man smiled at the woman, "Come on bitch say it again. She's just begging me to fuck her"

The other harshly whispered at her and she started to cry, "Y-yeah" Her voice cracked

Fuck it, killing them both. I grab the one by the shoulder and pull him backwards sending a blast of flames. The other man screamed shoving her away. Wrong move. I smile blasting him as well before he can run.

"Trash like you always burns well" I try to go back to my cigarette but note the scorch marks on it now. I shrug lighting it to take a drag. It calms me down. The nic helps me settle and dull the pain of my staples.

Now time for the girl. I turn to see her already passed out in the snow. What a fucking pain. I look for any form of identification on her. She doesn't even have her phone. Who knows what they drugged her with. It would be best just to drop her off at the hospital.

I check her pulse and her breathing. She seems ok. She is getting pretty cold though. I try to wake her up.

I give her a few light slaps, "Hey, wake up... damnit" she isn't responding. I force her eye open. I can only see a slit of the color of her eye. She is so fucked up right now. I snuff out my cig with a sigh before pocketing the half left.

I pick her up and start walking.

Readers POV

I hear beeping. My eyes feel so heavy. I force them open only to reel at the bright light.

Im in a hospital room? I look around confused trying to remember. Why the fuck am I here?

The bar? Yeah. I was there with friends. They left me. Fucking assholes. I was drinking and shit I can't remember much past that. Blue? Something blue. I can remember feeling really really cold. I also remember waking up feeling so warm. Again blue. Blue eyes.

I scrunch my brows rubbing my face when a nurse came in, "Glad you're awake maam. How are you feeling?"

"Like shit" I sigh heavily.

"You've been in bed for a whole 2 days so I'd figure. Can you tell me what day it is?"

Fuck 2 days? I went out on Saturday so, "Monday?"