Yandere

"You are seriously a dog person?" I question

"Just mind your own business" Shigaraki sneered

I scoff ready to say something when the thought fled my mind looking down an alley. A woman is crouched over a cardboard box. She smiled picking up this monstrosity of a kitten. Looks like the thing is diseased.

"Oi, whyd you stop" shigaraki huffed

"Go on, ill meet you there" I wave him on

I watch with a sick curiosity. Why would she just pick that thing up. Its black fur in patches, as she pet it a clob of fur came off and she just shrugged it off and pet under the cats chin like nothing was wrong.

She got up and headed down the other end of the alley with the cat and I about turned away but when she got up something tumbled out of her back pocket.

Im not a good person. I'm just stealing something. First dibs and all that. Once she's gone I head down and grab it. Dumb girl dropped her phone. She was so focused on that cat she didn't even notice it flip out of her back pocket.

I pocket the device and head out to catch up with shigaraki.

It wasn't till late I looked at the device I picked up. Spinner was able to get into it for me. Usually we steal this kind of stuff and sell it. Curiosity had me look though.

She's pretty. She volunteers at the soup kitchen and the women's protection house for domestic violence. She's probably wondering where her phone went.

I can't contain the grin on my face when I see she has her address in her online shopping app. Its almost too easy. I may as well return her phone.

I should know better than to look through the window but may as well check she's home. She sat with a freshly cleaned cat on her lap. I watched only until the cat seemed to catch me and start hissing. I drop the phone on the doorstep and dip around the corner.

A odd satisfaction came over me when I heard her open the door, "My phone? Did I drop it outside?" She spoke before I heard the door close.

I told myself this wouldn't become a habit but...it did. Walking by her house. Maybe taking a peek. That's until tonight. No lights are on and I'm trying to use compresses lockpicking set.

This is stupid, I should just lea- a soft click sounded and I was able to open the door.

I slip in curiously. I about flinch when I hear the little cat bell. I met little blue eyes and slowly kneel onto the ground, "Here kitty kitty, come to daddy, I have treats for you" I smile pulling out the catnip treats temptingly

It was a slow process but it eventually came up and ate the treats purring towards me. I look at the name on the collar, "Zuzu? Sure i guess" I shake my head

I move on searching the house. I finally make it to her room and nearly stop breathing.

Readers POV

I stare at the gift on my porch. Who would give me flowers? I stare at the roses before I see the cat treats next to them. I take them in and see the little card in them. Has a from but no name. Just the To: (Y/N). Should I throw them out? I feel like that would be the safe choice.

I toss the flowers in the bin but keep the treats. The bag is still sealed so I trust its fine for Zuzu.

The next morning I flinch when a rose sat on my bedside table. It looked a little senged. Is this a threat? Oh god someone was in my house! I was asleep!

I hurry to call my friend but a letter next to the rose got my attention. I grab it flipping it open, 'Its rude to toss a gift'

FUCK! I'm out! I'm not living here anymore! Fuck this!

(Another, plop. One i was working on but lost steam)