Good Boys Get Treats

I've seen them lurking. Damn criminals. With the rise of villain groups and heroes quitting, life is getting harder. I have been a good civi all my life. Follow the laws and don't use my quirk but that's all changing. I have no interest in taking sides but I do want to feel safe.

It wasn't until now I really made that decision as some asshole stood in my shop, "Id suggest you hand the goods over"

"Nose goes" I tap my nose

One of the other villains excitedly touched his nose. The blonde girl who stood at the door also joined leaving just the scarred man scowling, "What are you idiots doing?"

"Nose goes? Sore loser" the first man spoke up.

Amusing but surprisingly effective at choosing my target. I locked eyes with the scarred man and immediately activated my quirk making him crumple.

"Shit! What the fuck!" He gripped his head

"Shhh, it'll be better in a second" I speak lightly weary of the flames coming off the man's skin

"What the hell did you do lady" he hissed

I meet the glares of the other two, "Trust me he's fine, just a big baby"

I step infront of the crouched man and tap his shoulder. He immediately stood looking bewildered.

"I really hope you're strong" I sigh

"What did you do to him!?" The blonde held out a knife.

I relax when he stepped between us, "dont you dare-...the fuck?" He looked at his outstretched arm infront of me confused, "what did you do to me?"

"My quirk isn't that strong but...you left me no choice" I sigh

"And your quirk is?" He turned towards me and moved as if going to attack but stopped short looking more frusterated

"Guard dog" i pat his head

"Guard dog?" The other 2 spoke in sync

"If I need you, you WILL be here to protect me" I smile

"And if I'm not"

"You don't get a choice" I shrug

Dabis POV

I've been teleported before. The warp gates being the most uninvasive one but this type of teleportation? It fucking sucks.

I am in constant fear of when ill be ripped out of my current location to guard some lady. I have no choice because if I don't then my body will on its own and most of the time it ends with me getting hurt so I just have to cooperate.

If I could I'd kill her myself but my flames don't work. I can't hurt her at all barehanded because my body stops all those actions. I came to find out that I can't even indirectly do it because as soon as my mind sees the opportunity I can't do it.

Not to mention whenever I get teleported I have no say, I just about choked on my sandwich because I was surprised. Then I don't even get teleported back! I have to walk my tired ass all the way back to base. I'm happy it doesn't happen often, not even once a week but it is still inconvenient.

Today though? Today crossed so many lines when I teleported half dressed and tired as fuck into some fucking back alley. In nothing but my pajama pants I am already done.

"What the hell!?" I scream locking eyes with some mugger holding a knife

"Wh-"

I didn't let him finish not interested in hearing from him. The one thing I get out of this is taking the rage of this situation out on this guy.